shape
carat
color
clarity

Tiffany six prongs ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Kathy

Rough_Rock
I am looking for a solitaire setting that looks like the Tiffany setting. Is there anyone who makes a solitaire setting like theirs? I live in La Verne, CA and would like to know if there is anyone who makes the settings around my area. I checked out icestore.com (which is located in Beverly Hills, CA) but their tiffany style six prongs setting just not quite like the Tiffany's. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

By the way, I have attached a picture of Tiffany setting.

tiffany six prongs ring.jpg

Kathy

Rough_Rock
Hello all!! I found a local jeweler which carries the Tiffany six prongs setting style in platinum. I am planning to set my 1.331 VS-H. The jeweler is asking for $738.00 (tax included). Is the price reasonable?

tayd

Rough_Rock
----------------
On 10/9/2002 7:26:10 PM

Hello all!! I found a local jeweler which carries the Tiffany six prongs setting style in platinum. I am planning to set my 1.331 VS-H. The jeweler is asking for $738.00 (tax included). Is the price reasonable?
----------------

Is that $738 price for an *original* Tiffany & Co. brand 6-prong setting, or a Tiffany-style ring? If it's the latter, it seems kind of expensive. I believe my Stuller 6-prong Tiffany style platinum ring from Good Old Gold is less than $400. :))

Regards,
David

Kathy

Rough_Rock
Thank you Tayd, no, it's not an original Tiffany but it looks exactly like the Tiffany's. The jeweler showed me 2 settings. One was created by the jeweler and is very similar to the Tiffany's and the asking price is $275.00 (tax included). The other one (the one I picked-$738.00) was made by Lazare, which looks exactly like the Tiffany 6 prongs setting.

bps2000

Rough_Rock
Hi,
I am, looking for the tiffany 6 prong setting (the one with the bevelled edge).
Please guide me to a jeweller who has an as close to possible imitation of it.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results