shape
carat
color
clarity

Tiffany Silver Charm Bracelet

Jambalaya

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love this bracelet. It's a new-ish item from the Return to Tiffany collection, which seems to have received a re-vamp. It was very affordable considering how substantial it is. I'm probably too old for it, but it makes me feel girlish. All the charms jingle together so prettily. Hope you like the images!

dscn0081.jpg

dscn0078.jpg

dscn0084.jpg

Jambalaya

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Re: TiffanySilver Charm Bracelet

Three more.

dscn0086.jpg

_36115.jpg

dscn0089__2_.jpg

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I've always thought that was a really cute and fun bracelet.

Jambalaya

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks, LLJSmom! It does get noticed when I wear it, and yes it's a lot of fun to wear. I was hoping the necklace would be complementary, but imo Tiffany really dropped the ball on this one. I was imagining either a 15.5-inch collar of tiny hearts, or a slightly longer necklace 16 or 17 inches long with a span of hearts about six or seven inches wide. They have brought out a necklace, but it's really long - about 24 inches and heavy. So it makes this huge long U shape, and it's just not cute and pretty like the bracelet at all. I'd buy it and size it, but it's almost a thousand dollars and I'd take much of the silver out. I briefly considered buying another bracelet and having the ends extended, but I don't think I can be bothered.

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
Your bracelet is really a fun piece! It's very pretty! :appl: Too bad about the necklace though. It doesn't sound nearly as cute as the bracelet. :wall:

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! I love it!

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
I don't usually like this Tiffany style but your bracelet is cute and fun. Looks great on your wrist.

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Too Cute!!! Love it!! :love:

Jambalaya

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks Rockinruby, Alex T, Lovinggems and zestfullyBling! Lovinggems, I also wouldn't normally buy anything from the Return to Tiffany line so I did surprise myself. I like silver for its heft, shine, and because it's inexpensive. I don't think the bracelet looks like Return to Tiffany in real life as the hearts are very small - I just wanted a charm bracelet without the hassle of collecting separate charms, and I liked the way this one has multiples of the same charm. Looks more streamlined, in my opinion. I do get quite a lot of compliments on it but I don't think people immediately identify it as being Return to Tiffany jewelry. I'd have been happy with a line of plain hearts, but that's not offered.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results