shape
carat
color
clarity

Tiffany Signature Ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

dobie

Rough_Rock
I''m thinking of getting a Tiffany Signature ring for my GF''s birthday. In the 4 months I''ve dated her, she showed very little interest in jewellery of any kind. Prior to Xmas, the only thing she wore was a cheap 10K gold necklace, no rings or earrings. For Xmas, I got her a Elsa Peretti Open Heart 18K gold pendant necklace which she now wears everyday. When we went shopping, she did seem interested in jewellery boxes so that is one option. When I got her the pendant necklace, I actually took her with me to buy it, in case she didn''t like it. I''m thinking of taking her to Tiffany again so she can select whichever ring she want - whiite or yellow gold, with or without diamonds.

signaturering.jpg

icelady

Brilliant_Rock
I think the ring you posted is lovely! It is nice that you make her a part of the purchase process!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

She''s very lucky to have such a thoughtful boyfriend. The ring is very classy and pretty.

dobie

Rough_Rock
Thanks, ladies, for your comments. I really like the WG with diamonds ring. Hope she picks that one.

While we were out Xmas shopping, we looked at some Swarovski crystal figurines. She kept saying she liked the horses. I was actually thinking of getting her a real horse. I''m not sure if it is appropriate to give someone a live animal. I''m lucky to live in a major city where there is a place to keep horses only a few hundred yards from my house. I would love to give her a Doberman puppy, but she is not too crazy about my gang of Dobermans.
8.gif
I later found out she was born under the Chinese zodiac sign of the horse. I will have to wait for nicer weather to take her out to horseback riding to see if she really like horses because I want a horse.

MrsFrk

Brilliant_Rock
Dobie, you are a doll. I adore Dobermans, I think they are marvelous dogs, smart and very sweet.

I have that ring in yellow gold, it is one of my absolute favorites. What a dear boyfriend you are, buying her jewelry! You can''t buy her a horse- that would be what we call a "Homer Gift". Homer as in Homer Simpson- there was an episode of the "Simpsons" where Homer buys Marge a bowling ball, but Marge doesn''t bowl.
1.gif

hoorray

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/31/2004 7:26:12 PM
Author: MrsFrk
Dobie, you are a doll. I adore Dobermans, I think they are marvelous dogs, smart and very sweet.

I have that ring in yellow gold, it is one of my absolute favorites. What a dear boyfriend you are, buying her jewelry! You can''t buy her a horse- that would be what we call a ''Homer Gift''. Homer as in Homer Simpson- there was an episode of the ''Simpsons'' where Homer buys Marge a bowling ball, but Marge doesn''t bowl.
1.gif
Great example MrsFrk!

Dobie -- it is sweet that you want to give her things that are important to you. I take that as wanting her to share your passions. But...it is even more sweet when you pick gifts that she loves, whether or not you understand them. No bowling balls, no horses, no dobies, untill you know that it is something SHE will want
2.gif

dobie

Rough_Rock
Thanks all for your comments. At this moment the Tiffany ring might even be a ''Homer Gift'' because I''ve never seen her wore any rings in the past. Since she does wear necklaces, I might just give her my ''old'' necklace. It is my family''s tradition to be born with a solid 24K gold necklace. Kind of like being born with a silver spoon in your mouth so family, friends and relatives will see that the baby will never have to worry about money. I don''t know if this is a Chinese tradition or just my family''s. I think my old baby necklace will make a nice present to her.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results