shape
carat
color
clarity

Tiffany-shocked, looking for help.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ScaredButExcited

Rough_Rock
Hey folks,

Well, the good news is I found the ring I want my girlfriend to see when I propose. The bad news is that it was at Tiffany & Co.

Three stone platinum, round .8 in the middle, .4 each on the sides. Just perfect, and exactly what I've been looking for.

The catch is that it's twice the price of basically the same set of rocks on a three stone any other place.

I know, I know, the stones cost more at T&C. That doesn't suprise me and I have no desire to pay the premium. Which leads to my dilemma. The setting was like head and shoulders nicer than any other one I've seen.

So here's the question. Where can I get a platinum three stone ring in that exact (or incredibly close to exact) setting, without the T&C monogram that costs me more than I can afford. Is there a name for it that I can ask for? I'm in Atlanta, but willing to work the web or the phones.

Thanks,
Ready to get married, not sure if I'm ready to commit to a ring.

ChetLaura

Rough_Rock
Do you have a picture of the setting that you want? There are a lot of online vendors that can make a setting very close to what you have in mind. I would recommend going to diamondtalk.com and posting your question. I am sure that one of the vendors will jump in and help you with this.

As for the diamonds, you will be able to find a quality cut (better than Tiffany's) online for MUCH less money. I'm sure that once you find the online vendor to help with the setting they can also help with the diamonds.

Hope that everything works out for you. :))

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results