shape
carat
color
clarity

Tiffany Schlumberger Ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

northstar_78

Shiny_Rock
I''ve always loved this band...so beautiful! Anyway, on the website its listed as a combination of white diamonds, 18K and platinum. Does it come in an all 18K version? Does anyone have any hand pics? thanks!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Can you post a picture of the ring you're talking about from the website?

northstar_78

Shiny_Rock
Here''s the ring''s link...http://www.tiffany.com/shopping/item.aspx?CategoryID=22&category=Jewelry&c_id=WEB1&c_it=66W&start_id=1&

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Verrrrrry pretty...

jeanschlu.jpg

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
With diamonds and sapphires it comes in 18K alone....maybe this could be done w/ only diamonds?

jeansch1.jpg

diamondlil

Ideal_Rock
This has been one of my favorite rings for years.
30.gif
I like the two-tone though since I wear a mix of yellow and white gold jewelry. Have you called Tiffs to see if they can do it in 18K with all diamonds? They probably will custom order it for you that way.

DiamondLil

northstar_78

Shiny_Rock
Yes I did and they said that it is only available in all white diamonds in that metal combination.

finerthings

Brilliant_Rock
I love the look of that ring, but I have always wondered if it is comfortable to wear. I have been to T&C and seen it in person and it looks very yummy.
19.gif

MrsFrk

Brilliant_Rock
Oh, the one with sapphires makes my heart sing!

My friend has the ruby/diamond one, she wears it 24/7, finds it very comfy. As with any thick-ish ring, it probably takes a few days to get used to the feeling of it on.

windowshopper

Ideal_Rock
they do not customize schlumberger or any designer piece --EVER

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results