shape
carat
color
clarity

Tiffany Rose Ring??

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Beeweaver

Shiny_Rock
Hi All,

I am debating on this Tiffany Rose Ring that I have been eyeing for quite some time. I like it, but does it seem stylish for 2007? Have you seen this anywhere else? I just think Tiffany''s is so expensive and I have seen their knock offs at many jewelers. But, I haven''t seen this one anywhere. Help! I need opinions and possible other options.

Here is the link to the Tiffany site as well: http://www.tiffany.com/Shopping/zoom.aspx?sku=GRP00171&shortDescrSku=18173891&retail=2350.0000

Tif Rose Ring.jpg

JulieN

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It''s been out for some time.

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It''s pretty . If you can''t find it anywhere else you may have to pay the Tiffany price. But check out some online sites and maybe some little jewelry stores and let us know what you find. I''m sure that if any PSers see this ring they''ll let you know.

Joolskie

Shiny_Rock
That ring from Tiffany made me think of this ring from Firenze Jewels... not identical but similar shape.

www.firenzejewels.com

Firenze Ring.jpg

Beeweaver

Shiny_Rock
Joolskie

I do love that ring also! Maybe, even better than the Tiffany ring! Thanks for posting~

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results