shape
carat
color
clarity

Tiffany ring question?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

md

Rough_Rock
Hi,

I have a friend who is starting to look for a ring. I am trying to help him a bit since I just bought a ring. Apparently his girlfriend wants a "Tiffany's bubble ring". Has anybody ever heard of this? He seems to think that it is only possible to get it from Tiffany's. I would think there is someplace/someone out there who might sell a similar design. He describes it as 2 bands of metal with diamonds all the way around, but scattered. Not like a traditional eternity type band. I think he even said that the diamonds are different sizes. I've never heard of anything like it. I saw something on Ashford.com (item 1030876) that I was wondering if it is similar to what he is looking for. Any help would be great.

Thanks

tonysgeko

Shiny_Rock
Premium
MD, I think it's this.

15735147_FL_LRG.jpg

md

Rough_Rock
Can you tell me where to find it besides Tiffany's? That sounds like exactly what he was looking for by his description. Thank you.

tonysgeko

Shiny_Rock
Premium
MD, this is as close as I could find. The thing is the design of this ring doesn't lend itself to being found in a search. Sorry I couldn't help.

uniteddiamonds_1715_442318004.gif

md

Rough_Rock
I just found out that the first picture in this thread is exactly the ring he is looking for. If anyone knows where to get this ring it would be much appreciated. He knows Tiffany's has it.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results