shape
carat
color
clarity

Tiffany ring prices?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

RingBearer007

Rough_Rock
Thanks for helping out....

I'm looking for some advice on how much a traditional Tiffany Classic 6-prong Platinum Engagement Ring with a .5 - 1.0 carat Round-cut diamond can range in price. I'm no millionare, but I'm very dedicated to purchasing a Tiffany Ring, and would appreciate some help on what I can expect to pay and perhaps some guidance on what color grade and clarity to search out in hopes of keeping the price down but the brilliance of the diamond still sparkling.....
again thanks for your help

Garry H (Cut Nut)

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
Do you mean a Tiffany ring or a Tiffany rippoff?

Just search the diamonds on here and add a few hundred for a rip off ring - or spend 2-3 times more for the real thing and the right to call it the real thing.

Tiffany do not go below I color and VS2 me thinks.
Double the diamond weight and the price goes up by 4x - so .5 to 1ct is a biggggg difference!

kathishopping

Rough_Rock
Hi...the only thing about buying a diamond ring from Tiffany's...is saying, "I BOUGHT A DIAMOND RING FROM TIFFANY'S". Its the well marketed..."little blue box" (and Tiffany LOVES it that way!) Its kinda like Godiva Choclates...its a well marketed name...but I've DEFINETLY had better choclate!! If its more important to you where you purchase...then by all means, buy the little blue box. If you want more quality for your hard earned money...IT DOESN'T GET ANY BETTER THAN SURFIN THE NET!! Good Luck in your search & decision.

Caratz

Shiny_Rock
Most of the feedback you will find online will come from people who shop online. If you want to buy a ring from Tiffany, you can expect to pay 2x - 3x what it's worth.

lawmax

Brilliant_Rock
----------------
On 7/15/2002 9:14:39 PM

Thanks for helping out....

I'm looking for some advice on how much a traditional Tiffany Classic 6-prong Platinum Engagement Ring with a .5 - 1.0 carat Round-cut diamond can range in price. I'm no millionare, but I'm very dedicated to purchasing a Tiffany Ring, and would appreciate some help on what I can expect to pay and perhaps some guidance on what color grade and clarity to search out in hopes of keeping the price down but the brilliance of the diamond still sparkling.....
again thanks for your help
----------------

If you are dedicated to buying a Tiffany-sold diamond and ring, just start shopping over there! The cut of the diamond is what will make the most impact on the beauty of the stone, not the other C's unless you are looking at a diamond with a very ugly inclusion or that is much more yellow than you want...something you're unlikely to find at Tiffany. There are better cut diamonds out there at better prices, but if you're stuck on Tiffany, just decide on what works for you in terms of color.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results