shape
carat
color
clarity

Tiffany Ribbon Ring Setting Copy

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mrsmusson

Rough_Rock

Hello:

I am new to the forum. I have been lurking for the past two weeks looking for a new setting for my engagement ring. My setting "broke" three weeks ago as the crown that held the diamond literally fell off. Miraculously my husband found the diamond still in the broken crown and we are now in the process of searching for a new setting.

I adore the Tiffany Ribbon Ring setting; however, there is no way we can afford that at the moment. When I was searching for a new mounting I believe I saw a similar setting but now can not find that website for the life of me. I have also searched this site extensively for any information on this setting but I haven''t found too much, except that the company White flash used to make a similar one but it appears that the website no longer carries the style (someone had a beautiful ring made by them in this style!). I would be happy with any setting that would have pave diamonds on either side of the main stone as the Robbin Ring setting has.

2.gif

Thank you in advance for any assistance you could give me. I will post my diamond specifics when I get home from work. It is slightly less then carat and was previously set with side stones.

Thanks again,
mrsmusson

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
Whiteflash is a very popular vendor here on PS. They do a lot of fantastic custom work. Have you called and asked them about making this ring for you?

brooklyngirl

Brilliant_Rock
ERD makes a very similar ring. They don''t have a pic of it on their website anymore, but if you look at the illustration in the custom section, they have it as one of the pop ups.

Oh, wait, I found it. It''s the "Jessica II".

http://engagementringsdirect.com/Designyourowndreamring/index.html

Go to the Mark T collection, and it''s the 2nd ring down.

mercoledi

Ideal_Rock
I think either Knox or ERD make a copy, but I can''t find in on their websites. Might be worth a phone call.

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/5/2009 3:11:46 PM
Author: brooklyngirl
ERD makes a very similar ring. They don''t have a pic of it on their website anymore, but if you look at the illustration in the custom section, they have it as one of the pop ups.

Oh, wait, I found it. It''s the ''Jessica II''.

And Mark''s benchmen do beautiful work. Mark is also great to work with, so I would second this recommendation. Love ERD!

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/5/2009 3:11:46 PM
Author: brooklyngirl

Oh, wait, I found it. It''s the ''Jessica II''.

I personally think ERD is a little better than WF at capturing "delicate" looks, but both would be able to do a nice job. I love that ERD design!

mrsmusson

Rough_Rock
Thank you everyone for your help! I will check out those sites...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results