shape
carat
color
clarity

Tiffany prices.........

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

windowshopper

Ideal_Rock

FYI--I went to Tiffanys to try on rings.........some current pricing that might make all of you out there glad you went for qulaity and size instead of the Tiffany "stamp"

Legacy Cushion 1.82 H VVs1 plus pave.74=30,800

classic round 2.49 G VS1 40,500

EC 2.48 I color VS?? 33,500 (the flattest deadest EC Ive seen)

EC 2.03 Evvs2 37,200

solange

Brilliant_Rock

There are people who are willing to pay for the Tiffany name and believe they are getting the best. The fact is that,while I am sure they do carry some extraordinary stones at extraordinary prices, many of their stones are not anything special. You can easily find stones of comparable quality for much less from a Pricescope vendor or a reliable jeweler.

I do not know why people put so much emphasis on the Tiffany name. Tiffany is not the company it used to be. Old Tiffany pieces are very valuable but they now cater to a different market and the quality is not the same.

If you are willing to pay for a name, Harry Winston, Cartier, Van Cleef and a few others are much more discerning and have not lowered their standards.

I bought from Whiteflash because I was looking for good value but if a prestigious name was important to me, I would not have gone to Tiffany.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results