shape
carat
color
clarity

Tiffany Novo - Is this a cushion brilliant?

NovoNewbie

Rough_Rock
I am looking at the Tiffany Novo. I am not sure if it is overpriced or not. When I compared round brilliants at Tiffanys versus BlueNile, there was some difference - maybe $1000-2000. But when I compared similar cushions, the difference was $6000-8000. I think the Novo may not be a true cushion - it is a square cut round, or cushion brilliant, rather than a modified cushion brilliant as BlueNile has. Am I right on thie stones being different, or is Tiffany's very overpriced for the Novo. I was just surpirised, because they were not that overpriced for rounds. I appreciate any help with understanding cushion cuts and with price comparison!

Thanks!

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock
The Novo is a cushion brilliant that is best matched by a 8 thin main modern cushion brilliant or a square H&A. In general, these stones cost more than the generic modified cushion brilliant you are finding on Blue Nile. The 8 thin mains are rare and it seems less and less are cutting them. The square H&A come with a price premium and haave stronger lines than the novo.

minmin001

Ideal_Rock
someone said that tiffany is going to adjust their wedding rings and e-ring price by 10% up somewhere near the end of this month which is very soon so if you reallllly want one, may ask the store where you shop from about the exact date and try to decide soon =)

fsrick

Rough_Rock
minmin001|1308576178|2950082 said:
someone said that tiffany is going to adjust their wedding rings and e-ring price by 10% up somewhere near the end of this month which is very soon so if you reallllly want one, may ask the store where you shop from about the exact date and try to decide soon =)

Yea, I just went to Tiffany yesterday and the store manager told me that they will raise their price about 7-10% this weekend.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results