shape
carat
color
clarity

Tiffany Milgrain Wedding Band - thoughts?

laurenk

Brilliant_Rock
Hi
So I went to Cartier and tried on the thinnest Trinity and liked it but didn't love it..... so I went to Tiffany and tried on basically everything and narrowed it down to their plain milgrain platinum wedding band and the harmony wedding band which sits nicely next to the donut of my ering and minimizes the gappy look.

Anyway, pics are below.

I actually found a milgrain at a local antique store for $899 instead of Tiffany retail of $1800.... and it's my size....!!

img_13157.jpg

img_13158.jpg

Aurora43

Rough_Rock
I think both of those would look lovely with an engagement ring. Is your ering a round solitaire? Does it also have channel set diamonds like the eternity band? Regardless of what your ering looks like, I would love to see pics of these three rings together.

duckduckgoose

Rough_Rock
Do you have a pic of the antique store band? Personally, I like having a 'plain' band as my main wedding band and then I add on or switch out eternity bands. I've also got one with a bend detail like that diamond tiffany one and it always rolls around away from the donut :???:

laurenk

Brilliant_Rock
Aurora43|1477518508|4090904 said:
I think both of those would look lovely with an engagement ring. Is your ering a round solitaire? Does it also have channel set diamonds like the eternity band? Regardless of what your ering looks like, I would love to see pics of these three rings together.
Hi my ring is a pear halo - so I'm wanting something that doesn't take away but not too matchy matchy!

img_13160.jpg

laurenk

Brilliant_Rock
Hi! The antique one is an actual Tiffany just well priced!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results