shape
carat
color
clarity

tiffany lucida

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

platinum_minimalist

Rough_Rock
hi i was wondering if anyone has any knowledge on the pricing of lucidas; working on the west coast doesn''t give me much time to contact tiffanys, and i figure this forum would be helpful.

i''m looking for:
carat: 0.40 - 0.60
colour: F - H
clarity: vvs2 - vs2

thanks in advance

platinum_minimalist

Rough_Rock
p.s. i''ve been trying to use the search function for the past few weeks and it always seems to be giving me errors and i can''t do a search...so i''ve tried searching for information before posting..

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
I have a lucida but I'm not sure of it's exact price for the size that you are looking for. If you email them they will send you an email back with specs and prices for you. Ours was just over $13k plus tax. Here's a link to it signed pieces.

ETA-they are very good at replying to the emails. I had to email a couple of times as we were coming from Ireland and they replied quickly every time.

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
I tried on a Tiffany''s Lucida last year it was a .90ct H VVS2 and it was $19200 or $19100 AUS

You would be best emailing tiffany''s they would be able to best give you and idea of their prices :) GL :)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results