shape
carat
color
clarity

Tiffany Legacy Diamond! It''s amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

wireless999

Rough_Rock
Hello everyone, I found pricescope after purchasing my Tiffany Legacy E-ring for my Fiance. I have to say that these forums are great. Lots of great information here for someone looking to purchase an E-ring.

I went back and forth with four different custom ring makers and in the end I went back to Tiffany. Tiffany was my first stop. I have been eyeing this Legacy ring for quite some time.

I see a lot of negative remarks towards tiffany and yes they are expensive and you might be able to do better but these rings are just drop dead gorgeous. The problem I had was that no one was able to get me this specific legacy stone.

If anyone needs any specifics about the ring please let me know and i am glad to help anyone here. Thanks.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations! I am sure the ring is gorgeous!!! Can you post some pictures for us?

Jewels

Shiny_Rock
Congrats on your Legacy purchase. As long as you like it, don''t worry about what others think of Tiffany. I have a Tiffany ring and a Tiffany diamond band and I love them!!!!

Pls post pics and stats when you have a chance.

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congratulations, I''m a big fan of the tiffany legacy as well! The only reason I wouldn''t buy from there is the price difference. If I could swing it, I would definitely consider them as well!

rockymountain

Rough_Rock
Despite the price, Tiffany''s quality is very high and they create great designs. Plus the blue box is a great motivator for women
25.gif

Congratulations on your engagement

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results