shape
carat
color
clarity

Tiffany Knot Bangle

yanaazul

Shiny_Rock
Tiffany has a new collection, the Knot. I thought the bangle looked cool, figured I’d try it on, with no intention to purchase anything… And it was perfect. I walked out with it on. I’m usually the ‘try on, go home to consider before a deliberate purchase’ type. …But it was perfect.

99415C3B-B4ED-4434-B7F2-39A550930250.jpeg

It looks great with my Santos Dumont mechanical, too.

AA6AFDE0-A495-42A8-B04C-75E3AB1A7BCF.jpeg

This is the small - it comes in small, medium, large. The Love is a size 16, for reference. The medium was the more typical slide up and down bangle fit on me, but I didn’t want it to slide over the Love, which is fit very close to my wrist. I think it works for the look, actually - like someone tied a rod of gold around my wrist.

The workmanship is exquisite. It’s very solid - not a “wire” type bracelet at all. The clasp is in the knot itself, it’s really quite a clever articulation. You push on the loose end, and the knot rotates under around the bracelet to release the catch. You have to push it almost halfway around before it releases, there’s no way it’s going to happen by accident. Pushing the catch end back into the knot gives a very solid satisfying click. The hinges are on the bottom, and are so smooth you have to look very closely to see the break in the rods.

I don’t want to take it off! And I may as well wear it around the house, since my company is not returning to the office until sometime in 2022…

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@yanaazul, I’ve not seen this. Wow it is so pretty and looks beautiful on your wrist. You made the right decision!

icy_jade

Ideal_Rock
It looks great on you!

Just curious if the short stub that juts out causes any discomfort while wearing?

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, it's beautiful on you! Pairs perfectly with your Love and your watch.

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
It looks great on you!

Just curious if the short stub that juts out causes any discomfort while wearing?

im wondering this too
but wow !!!
i mean i think its one of my favourite Tiffney things ive ever seen but does it catch om stuff ?

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm liking it! Its beautiful and has a unique look!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am SO happy to see one of these turn up on here! I have been really curious about how they look on the wrist of a 'real' person rather than the stiffy Tiffany pictures.

I love it on you & it looks great with the Cartier too :kiss2:

FL_runner

Brilliant_Rock
So beautiful! I saw the the collection was released but had not seen it in person yet. I think it’s gorgeous on you!

RosieR

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Oh so beautiful! I really quite fancy the ring. Unfortunately in the uk, this line is exclusive to the London showroom. I was told in no uncertain terms that I’d have to purchase any items I wanted to view, as there was no stock available at my local shop.

BrownGinger

Shiny_Rock
I really love it!

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It’s gorgeous but I too worried about being poked by the stub.

secretagentlaura

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Wow - that is a great piece! I can't blame you for the impulse-purchase. It looks fab on your wrist!

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful! I love this bracelet!

yanaazul

Shiny_Rock
Thanks all! Regarding the stub, it curves upward gently - enough so it doesn’t dig into the wrist it’s on, but not enough that it pokes anything else that brushes against that wrist. I just spent ten minutes trying very hard to poke myself with it, and couldn’t manage it. Bent my wrist every which way, did a couple of push ups (which bends my wrist back towards the bracelet as far as it will go), crossed my arms over, under - nope, no poking. Did the same on other wrist, no poking. Even resting my head on my arm sitting at the table, with my temple right over the bracelet - no poking. I felt the bracelet itself like you’d feel any other metal bangle, but not a pointy poke.

Also, it doesn’t catch at all when pulling on or pulling off the elasticized wrist of my dog-walking windbreaker.

Here’s a pic on wrist by itself, for reference for anyone that doesn’t like to stack.

790D5837-9844-47E4-93DC-9CB6FFB461EF.jpeg

Garnetgirl

Ideal_Rock
The bracelet is gorgeous, and goes so well with your Love bangle, @yanaazul. They look great on you.

I tried the bracelet on at a Tiffany store near me last Saturday. That was the first time I had seen or heard of the Knot collection. I was so tempted !:-o But I already have 3 other Tiffany bangles...

Of the topic a bit - I just love your sapphire ring. I remember it from ages ago, and saved an image of it.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

I LOVE it!!! Oh so gorgeous on you!!!

cheers--Sharon

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous - I absolutely love it. Another beautiful Tiffany design.

HockeyMama

Shiny_Rock
Hello @yanaazul! I also wandered into a Tiffany store and fell in love with this, but was not quite brave enough to leave with it. I was most concerned with the high polish. Is the patina pretty even? The thought of giant glaring scratches has given me pause. The version with the diamonds would hide more but I don’t think that’s quite as every day as this one. It’s so beautiful, I’m hoping you are still loving it. Thank you!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results