shape
carat
color
clarity

Tiffany Keys collection

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

bebe

Ideal_Rock
I love ''em. Actually I''d wear several together - just fun.
But yeah, kinda on the expensive side for sure.

Bet it''s not long before this is knocked off.

HopeDream

Ideal_Rock
Mmm keys!

I wish I were a rich lady!

Diamondshark has a stirling silver and sapphire key on for another three hours.

(replace the sapphire with a diamond if you happen to have on kicking around?)

I''d get it but they dont ship to canada
7.gif

Keys are nice if they''re small enough.

acezarra

Shiny_Rock
Date: 4/18/2009 10:46:25 AM
Author: Lynn B
http://www.tiffany.com/Shopping/Item.aspx?fromGrid=1&sku=GRP02477&mcat=148204&cid=573050&search_params=s+5-p+7-c+573050-r+-x+-n+6-ri+-ni+0-t+&siteid=1

That''s actually my favorite one, but it''s $125 and NO .07 diamond!!!! What is a girl to do??!!!

BTW, free shipping until 4/20/09!!!
31.gif
31.gif
31.gif

I bought this one a few weeks ago when the went online and I love it! It is one of the few keys that are smaller in size. The heart key had a diamond but I liked the oval better. I was surprised by how large of the keys were.

By the way, my sister said to me: "what''s with the key anyway?" It was definitely not her thing but I like the smaller one on a longer chain. It''s fun to layer.

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I absolutely LOVE the one Lynn posted. Plain, simple, silver. No diamonds. And free shipping is a good deal. I paid a fortune for shipping when I ordered my initial pendant from them!

LtlFirecracker

Ideal_Rock
I saw them in a mall. I love them.

My BF''s mother was in a sorority that has the key as their main symbol. I wonder what she will think of this.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Gorgeous! Not a great fan of the one with heart shapes in them, but otherwise m m m!

cheers--Sharon

Diamond Confused

Shiny_Rock
My fiance just bought me one for our 5 year anniversary. It''s the small oval one. The keys are designs from keys that were actually from tiffany''s. The SA said that they were from jewlry boxes etc.

Miscka

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/19/2009 11:25:23 PM
Author: Diamond Confused
My fiance just bought me one for our 5 year anniversary. It''s the small oval one. The keys are designs from keys that were actually from tiffany''s. The SA said that they were from jewlry boxes etc.
wow, that is cool! good to know.

onvacation

Brilliant_Rock
Imdanny and LynnB,

In regards to the heart key you were talking about, could you please point out where it says 7 points? I''m only seeing a 1 point version for the same price..
40.gif
Was that a typo on Tiffany''s part that they fixed?

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/20/2009 2:20:55 PM
Author: onvacation
Imdanny and LynnB,

In regards to the heart key you were talking about, could you please point out where it says 7 points? I''m only seeing a 1 point version for the same price..
40.gif
Was that a typo on Tiffany''s part that they fixed?
OHMYWORD! I just went back and looked and yes, now it says .01 carat!!! It said .07 before!!! Thank goodness Danny saw it too, or I''d wonder if I was losin'' it!!!!
37.gif
haha!

Yup, I''d bet that somebody at T&Co gotta whiff that there was a major typo on their website!!!
23.gif
2.gif
1.gif
9.gif

Sorry, guys!!!
39.gif

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Just found this thread. I think the keys are so cute! I would love to buy a couple and layer them!!!! So fun!!!
36.gif

Imdanny

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/18/2009 5:09:54 PM
Author: gaby06
They are pretty, buy I would not wear them, maybe in a key chain
41.gif

LOL!

Rockit

Shiny_Rock
I didn''t realize their size; the catalogue describes them only in terms of "small," "medium," "large," and "extra large." The keys are lovely, but, they are not for me. So, even though they are not my cup of tea (uh-oh, whenever I say that, I end up getting the very thing...), I have to hand it to Tiffany – the entire set represents a brilliant marketing stratagem. After all, if you do like and enjoy the keys, then, certainly, it is pretty hard to be satisfied with JUST one...
28.gif

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
I LOVE that you can buy the pendant and chain separately - and specify chain length! This is new since the last time I browsed their pendants. Good for Tiffs.

I really love this one, I just wish the ''shank'' of the key were shorter. It''s so long. More like an old house key, rather than a trunk key or something.

crownkey.jpg

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
They seem trendy to me, but I''ve been known to be wrong before!

CravingDiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I''m really not that into them. I guess they are just not my thing. I rather stick to classic pieces if I was to spend that much money on something.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results