shape
carat
color
clarity

Tiffany inspired sterling mesh ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jewerlylover

Rough_Rock
I really like this mesh ring inspired by Tiffany''s ring. I have seen it on Eve''s Addiction.com. Has anyone ever order from hear or a similar site that might have it? I am hesistant to order from a company I have never heard of before.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I remember seeing them at The Limited. It is a pretty common design now.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I ordered an eternity CZ band from them and it was so crappy I sent it right back. The stones were set unevenly, and the shared prongs were all twisted, etc. It was the worst $30 I ever spent!
6.gif
I don''t know if their Tiffany-esque products are any better, but if you''re interested in a ring without stones it may turn out ok. I would love to hear others'' experiences as well...

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 6/5/2006 9:43:58 PM
Author:jewelrylover
I really like this mesh ring inspired by Tiffany''s ring. I have seen it on Eve''s Addiction.com. Has anyone ever order from hear or a similar site that might have it? I am hesistant to order from a company I have never heard of before.

You wrote, "this mesh ring". Did you post a picture of it? (I don''t see one.)

BTW, I absolutely love mesh (gold mesh) jewelry!

Deborah
34.gif

jewerlylover

Rough_Rock
Sorry about thart. I tried to post a picture, but it didn''t work.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
This is the one from Tiffany''s. Is it any different than this?

tiffmeshring.jpg

jewerlylover

Rough_Rock
Yes, it looks just like that. Thanks for posting it.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
jewelrylover, if I were you I''d just go ahead and order it...you can always return it if you don''t find it to your liking. Yes, you will have to pay to ship it back, but this company is legimate. I unfortunately had to send my fakie eternity ring back (planned to wear it on my right hand) because the "shared prongs" were all helter-skelter and twisted and the cz''s were too white compared to the diamonds in my wedding ring and e-ring. It looked fake. But I''ve never ordered a Tiffany knock-off from them, and you may fare better purchasing a sterling silver ring without cz''s that may turn out to be a good copy-ya never know. Hope this helps.
35.gif

Munchkin

Brilliant_Rock
I have ordered Tiffany knock offs with success from www.tinystar.com. I actually have purchased travel duplicates of stuff that I don''t plan to insure. Being that I have been able to see the real thing next to the knock off, most of their stuff is pretty close.
Munchkin

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results