shape
carat
color
clarity

Tiffany inscription verification?

mrt0802

Rough_Rock
Trade
Hello is it possible to look up a Tiffany diamond inscription? I have a Tiffany engagement ring without the original paperwork and work like to know the characteristics based on the number of possible. Thanks!

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Can you get a loupe and look for it?

mustangchi

Brilliant_Rock
Do you mean look it up based on the number inscribed in the ring? I don't know of a way to do that other than contacting Tiffany. The preowned Tiffany ring I bought was from back in the time where they were still GIA certified as well.

mrt0802

Rough_Rock
Trade
Do you mean look it up based on the number inscribed in the ring? I don't know of a way to do that other than contacting Tiffany. The preowned Tiffany ring I bought was from back in the time where they were still GIA certified as well.

Correct, I’d like to look up the specifications based on the inscribed number, but it doesn’t look like they have a search portal where you can look it up. Just wondering if anyone knows if there’s someone you can call or somewhere you can take it to be searched.

Calla-lilies

Shiny_Rock
A few years ago, I bought a preowned Tiffany DBTY necklace w/ a serial number. I emailed the Tiffany customer service (found on their website) and they were able to provide details

mustangchi

Brilliant_Rock
Correct, I’d like to look up the specifications based on the inscribed number, but it doesn’t look like they have a search portal where you can look it up. Just wondering if anyone knows if there’s someone you can call or somewhere you can take it to be searched.

I would think contacting Tiffany directly is probably the only way to do this, I never asked them for any info on mine just had it sized through them so I don't know what information they provide

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results