shape
carat
color
clarity

Tiffany hardware bracelet - anything like it or bite the bullet?

JenniferMarie90

Shiny_Rock
Hi friends. Every few months my heart yearns for the Tiffany hardware bracelet. I bought the silver one for DH for Christmas but my heart wants my own in gold. The price just gives me pause. I’m curious if there’s anything similar (not a dupe). Gold, easy to take on and off by yourself, different than just a chain bracelet. I’ve been looking at mariner chains and those look pretty neat as well.

I swear if the Tiffany was like $2k cheaper I would just get it but it damn lol

Heidi2101

Rough_Rock
Premium
Hi friends. Every few months my heart yearns for the Tiffany hardware bracelet. I bought the silver one for DH for Christmas but my heart wants my own in gold. The price just gives me pause. I’m curious if there’s anything similar (not a dupe). Gold, easy to take on and off by yourself, different than just a chain bracelet. I’ve been looking at mariner chains and those look pretty neat as well.

I swear if the Tiffany was like $2k cheaper I would just get it but it damn lol

I see a lot of similar ones on Etsy by searching U link bracelet.

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
There are also a million u link bracelets on etsy (not reps bc not an exact copy or trying to use the brand stamp), and those are much less $$

FL_runner

Brilliant_Rock
I’d go for the Tiffany but consider finding it pre loved as mentioned above. I’ve found that in cases like this where I really want a specific item it’s best to save up for the “real deal” but that’s my preference. Knowing me I’d probably buy a similar bracelet and then wish I had just gone for the Hardware bracelet and end up saving for it anyways in the end!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results