shape
carat
color
clarity

Tiffany Green Tourmaline Legacy

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Mrs W

Brilliant_Rock
I love it, Green is my favorite color......i want that ring really bad now!
31.gif

LtlFirecracker

Ideal_Rock
Very pretty shade of green. I hope you get it back soon!

mrsv

Brilliant_Rock
Ohhh I love it!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Just beautiful!!!!

radiantquest

Ideal_Rock
i think that your ring is really beautiful. i can see what you mean about the color of your skin tone and the green (from another post) the green really pops. i cant wait to see more pics

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
Love the color and the design.....beautiful!

MrsG

Shiny_Rock
So beautiful!!! I love it.

mommy2iz

Brilliant_Rock
oh my! that is too gorgeous!!!!! i am so envious right now - you must come back w/ hand pics asap! many congrats !!!!!
36.gif
36.gif

cup_of_t

Rough_Rock
Gosh, you''ve all been so nice- thank you for your comments!

I''m hoping christmas is going to come really quickly (I can''t wait!) but having the ring remade in the correct size is worth the wait (I keep telling myself....)

I was trying to be really fussy about the green, I saw the perfect shade this time last year but it sold before we''d really discussed buying it and when we''d decided to go for it there were none left in the country. I had a strong idea of what I wanted and I wasn''t 100% sure of the colour when this arrived from Switzerland but after about 5 minutes of looking at it (office light, shop light, daylight lamp) I fell in love with the way the colours change - trichroic tourmaline, anyone? I''d never seen one quite like this before - with yellows, blues and greens!

For a wedding band I don''t really want a full circle as my fingers change size a lot and I know that one day I''ll need everything resized but I love the matching Legacy band (which only comes in a full circle)...so unless Tiffany brings out a half circle (unlikely) or agree to custom make me a half circle (even more unlikely!!) then I may have to either just get the full, or have someone make up a half circle for me. The two bands together are stunning though, when you move your hand through the air its like waving a sparkler around on fireworks night!

Porridge

Ideal_Rock
This one pulled me out of months of lurkdom - I love it I love it I love it!! What a gorgeous green, it''s so deep and rich and classy. I was in Tiffany''s last week and drooled over it for about half an hour while FI and the sales lady tried to make conversation!! ;-) you lucky girl, it''s really beautiful.

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
How exciting....you got your dream ring....I love it, too!!!!

Lori

mommy2iz

Brilliant_Rock
so yummy! i had to come back to daydream again!!!! that color is just to die for! WOW!

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That''s a very valuable shade of tourmaline (I should know - check out my name!!). You lucky duck you!!! The patented legacy cut is gorgeous as well. You could get lost in that stone!

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
I loveeeeeeeeeee the green tourmaline Legacy from Tiffany. It''s a stunner for sure!!!

facetedjewel

Rough_Rock
That is simply a gorgeous ring. Adore the setting and the color is amazing. Congratulations!

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
Looks gorgeous! I bet you cant wait!

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That ring is absolutely amazing and i can''t wait to see some more pictures of it on you!!!

heather318

Shiny_Rock
That ring is AMAZING and I absolutely love the shade of green!

PrincessDijon

Brilliant_Rock
I love the richness of the green!!! It''s a stunner!!!!

curiopotter

Brilliant_Rock
Stunning ring!! I''ve always loved that ring!! Don''t worry about the ''dark window'' it''s just a camera reflection.

cup_of_t

Rough_Rock
Its back! I collected it a couple of weeks ago...

He let me try it on to make sure the size was right, then hid it! Now I just have to wait for him to propose. Such an odd way round of doing it...

Imdanny

Ideal_Rock
It''s beautiful in pictures and sounds even more beautiful in real life. Congratulations!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Absolutely gorgeous!! I''m in love!

justjulia

Ideal_Rock
Perfection. Absolute perfection.

cup_of_t

Rough_Rock
hehehe

well we''ve just got back from Paris and are now ''officially'' engaged and I can''t stop staring at my left hand. should I be staring at him, instead? (!)

will post some ''proper'' photos when I get a chance

oobiecoo

Ideal_Rock
Congrats on your engagement! It''s a gorgeous ring!

cup_of_t

Rough_Rock
here goes..

tg_gtlr_seven.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results