shape
carat
color
clarity

Tiffany Embrace Wedding Band Alternative

Moose5562

Rough_Rock
Hello All,

I am searching for an alternative to the Tiffany Embrace half eternity wedding band. We viewed this ring in person this weekend and the fiance fell in love with it. I would like to try to find something a bit less expensive if possible (we were looking at the .91 ct. priced at $7,375).

The alternatives I've come across to date are the following:

https://www.whiteflash.com/wedding-rings/the-kimberly-diamond-wedding-band-1284.htm (not sure this is an exact alternative -- it seems a bit "bulkier")

https://www.briangavindiamonds.com/...bands/eternity-bands/dream-half-eternity-5392

https://www.victorcanera.com/rings/bands/round-shared-prong-eternity-band

Has anyone been down this path and come across another alternative that is just as lovely?

TweetyBird23

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
The beauty of the Tiffany Embrace is how low set the diamonds are in the band. This makes for a ring that isn't bulky. IDJ in NYC can make a custom piece with hearts and arrows "Pricescope picky" stones. Reach out and ask them for a quote. :)

Kaycee2018

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
My 7 stone "Embrace inspired" band was custom made by IDJ in 14k white gold with .12 ct (.84 tcw) upgraded "PS quality" diamonds, slightly pinched prongs and no airline (so it sits lower). IDJ was great to work with, I love the band and it was very budget friendly.

Upgrade7Stone.jpg
7StoneE.jpg

SimoneDi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
If within budget, I would consider VC for the band. He will create a stunning hand-forged band and he also uses ideal cut meleè.

Pimberly

Rough_Rock
Have you thought about a secondhand embrace? They’re usually about half the price of retail.

mk206

Rough_Rock
Premium
I spent some time looking into these bands as well to go with my solitaire. After trying many on in the Tiffany store recently I’m finding that they might not be set as low as they used to be... at least the ones I tried on! The Embrace band I wanted from Tiffany wasn’t available in full-eternity in the width and metal I wanted (yellow gold), in addition to being very expensive. I got very reasonable quotes to make something extremely similar and set as low as possible from both ID Jewelry (Yekutiel and Jonna) and High Performance Diamonds (Melissa). Email them and see if they can have what you are looking for at a more palatable price!

I don’t own any pieces by IDJ but PSers recommend asking for “Pricescope quality diamonds” and IDJ will make sure Yekutiel hand-selects each one to ensure it is the highest quality. I can guarantee you don’t need to worry about diamond quality with HPD/CBI, they have extremely high standards. They might be a little more expensive but you would be getting a completely custom CAD ring so you can ensure the height and specifications are to your standards. Just my $0.02 since I’ve been wanting to get the same thing! I sent them both pictures of the Tiffany Embrace band I was looking at and they were able to provide quotes and pictures. Good luck to you!

TheBlingleys

Rough_Rock
We recently purchased a 7 stone from ID. Yuetikal and Jonna where great. It was even delivered earlier than estimated. We looked at the Tiffany Embrace. Just couldn’t justify it. This was our happy medium. Do what’s in your ❤️ and wallet =)2. PreLoved is an excellent idea as well.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results