shape
carat
color
clarity

Tiffany Elsa Peretti Circle Snake Pendant?

dnfd

Rough_Rock
Hi, folks! I purchased the below retired yellow gold Elsa Peretti circle snake pendant from a Japanese Ebay seller but can't find proof that Tiffany ever created this piece in yellow gold. I found official pictures of it in silver and white and green jade but none in yellow gold. Does anyone remember this piece? Bonus points if you remember the chain! It came with a Peretti-branded 15.5-inch chain, but it seems better suited to an 18-inch chain. Thanks so much for your help!

Peretti.png

Paisley2628

Brilliant_Rock
Hi, folks! I purchased the below retired yellow gold Elsa Peretti circle snake pendant from a Japanese Ebay seller but can't find proof that Tiffany ever created this piece in yellow gold. I found official pictures of it in silver and white and green jade but none in yellow gold. Does anyone remember this piece? Bonus points if you remember the chain! It came with a Peretti-branded 15.5-inch chain, but it seems better suited to an 18-inch chain. Thanks so much for your help!

Peretti.png

If you live near a Tiffany store- stop in and speak with someone there. They will be able to help you.

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks so much for the idea! I just went over on my lunch break. They very kindly polished it, so it's the real deal:)

we would love a picture
or a neck shot

but 15 1/2 inches is tight !

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results