shape
carat
color
clarity

Tiffany E-ring - Worth the cost?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
If the blue box is worth a 30% markup to you, then it's worth the cost.

I also think that if you want one of their designs exactly or the name is important to you, then it might be worth it FOR YOU.

But if you just want a gorgeous diamond ring in a classy setting, you can do much better with one of the PS vendors like Whiteflash.

Jewels

Shiny_Rock
Have you heard of Signedpieces? I bought a Tiffany 1.35c ring and a Tiffany band from them and saved a ton.

ChiTownGirl

Rough_Rock
Hi Jewels:

Thanks for posting.

I have heard of SP.. I'm a little confused on how they can sell Tiffany pieces at a discount?

Do you know how they operate i.e acquire the jewelry?
33.gif
34.gif
33.gif
34.gif
27.gif

Thank you,
ChiTownGirl

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
I believe it's all consignment. Most if not all, of the pieces are used but in excellent condition. At least speaking of their designer jewelry.

If you can wait awhile you can usually find just what you're looking for and at a much better price than Tiffany's. There are a few classic erings from Tiffany's on there right now actually.

ETA: For a small cost you can get Tiffany's to polish any ering to basically like new condition too.

Jewels

Shiny_Rock
Date: 4/8/2007 12:23:25 PM
Author: ChiTownGirl

Hi Jewels:

Thanks for posting.

I have heard of SP.. I''m a little confused on how they can sell Tiffany pieces at a discount?

Do you know how they operate i.e acquire the jewelry?
33.gif
34.gif
33.gif
34.gif
27.gif

Thank you,
ChiTownGirl
SP buys used designer jewelry. My pieces were like 99% new when I got them. I got almost 1/2 off the Tiffany prices. I took them to Tiffany to size and polish and Tiffany did it for free.

SP is a very reputable firm, with great service and an amazing 30 day return policy. Many people from PS have bought from them and are very happy with their purchases. If you don''t mind getting a used item, SP is the way to go. If they currently do not have what you are looking for, contact them and ask them to keep a look out for a ring for you. I waited for almost a year to get a Tiffany ring that''s within my clarity, color and price range.

If you do not believe in buying used items, then I personally think Tiffany''s prices are not worth it, and I''ll rather go with Whiteflash, Good Old Gold or Superbcert. You can get a lot more from these vendors compared to Tiffany.

ChiTownGirl

Rough_Rock
I'm in love with the SP's website. They have such great deals and the customer service is wonderful. I have already called about a couple of different items.
31.gif

How often does the website get updated with new items?

When new items do get updated to they move quickly?

Are you able to negotiate with them on price?
22.gif

Thanks so much for sharing information about SP.
35.gif

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
They update items very frequently...I think at least a few times a week because I often notice new things on there.

I don''t know if you can negotiate on price, but since they sell things on ebay (check there too under Signed Pieces) I would think it would be a possibility, but I bet you would have more luck if the item has been sitting for awhile.

Some items do sell quickly, but it totally depends. If you have a specific thing you want, email them and they will let you know if they get something like it.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results