shape
carat
color
clarity

Tiffany diamond channel set band

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just picked up this little beauty! My new (to me) Tiffany diamond channel set band! D28FE071-7375-4F53-8AC5-543EBFFC2C68.jpeg

I really do love a channel set! And tiffany does it so well! Lovely stack!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ah... I love a Tiffany ring :kiss2: And it looks gorgeous in your stack!

DorotheaBrooke

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous, elegant, timeless. Love this look! :love:

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
Simply beautiful!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Fabulous! I have that same band in 18 kt yellow gold!

OdetteOdile

Brilliant_Rock
A beautiful band!! Very elegant look to your your whole stack!

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lovely!!!! Looks perfect with your set. As an owner of quite a few channel set bands, do you own an ultrasound cleaner? It makes ALL the diff with channel set; I’ll think I’ve got it nice and clean, then run it through & OMG! Wow!

Monnyjay

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful, my favourite combination, classic and elegant. Also who doesn’t love a Tiffany ring.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
A great classic look! Love it!

jubei

Rough_Rock
Lovely!!!! Looks perfect with your set. As an owner of quite a few channel set bands, do you own an ultrasound cleaner? It makes ALL the diff with channel set; I’ll think I’ve got it nice and clean, then run it through & OMG! Wow!

I do not own an ultrasound cleaner. I have 2 other channel set bands already that I would just clean with a toothbrush, but they are princess and baguette so there are no gaps as in the round band. Might have to look into that... Thanks!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

What's not to love?

cheers--Sharon

carbonfan

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
What a gorgeous, classic addition that looks so at home in your stack! Love this!! :love:

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Is that the 3mm width?

This is an old thread and the poster probably won’t see your question. I am almost certain that it is the 3mm band. They made half eternities in thinner mm but not the eternities. They did make the eternities in thicker mm but you seldom see them.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@sammy1032, here is another thread from a poster named Sundial. She hasn’t been around for awhile but I miss her. Has some good pictures of the Tiffany 3mm eternity band. Enjoy!

t_trove

Rough_Rock
It’s the 3mm. They did make thinner channel-set full eternities. I have the 2mm full eternity. They discontinued the thinner full version a while back, which I think is a shame.

A friend who loves mine recently inquired about how to get her hands on one, and Tiffany tracked down a size 5 in the UK, but alas, not her size.

sammy1032

Rough_Rock
This is an old thread and the poster probably won’t see your question. I am almost certain that it is the 3mm band. They made half eternities in thinner mm but not the eternities. They did make the eternities in thicker mm but you seldom see them.

Thank you so much! I didnt see your responses earlier!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results