shape
carat
color
clarity

Tiffany diamond channel set band

Just picked up this little beauty! My new (to me) Tiffany diamond channel set band! D28FE071-7375-4F53-8AC5-543EBFFC2C68.jpeg

I really do love a channel set! And tiffany does it so well! Lovely stack!

Ah... I love a Tiffany ring :kiss2: And it looks gorgeous in your stack!

Gorgeous, elegant, timeless. Love this look! :love:

Simply beautiful!

Fabulous! I have that same band in 18 kt yellow gold!

A beautiful band!! Very elegant look to your your whole stack!

Lovely!!!! Looks perfect with your set. As an owner of quite a few channel set bands, do you own an ultrasound cleaner? It makes ALL the diff with channel set; I’ll think I’ve got it nice and clean, then run it through & OMG! Wow!

Beautiful, my favourite combination, classic and elegant. Also who doesn’t love a Tiffany ring.

A great classic look! Love it!

Lovely!!!! Looks perfect with your set. As an owner of quite a few channel set bands, do you own an ultrasound cleaner? It makes ALL the diff with channel set; I’ll think I’ve got it nice and clean, then run it through & OMG! Wow!

I do not own an ultrasound cleaner. I have 2 other channel set bands already that I would just clean with a toothbrush, but they are princess and baguette so there are no gaps as in the round band. Might have to look into that... Thanks!

HI:

What's not to love?

cheers--Sharon

What a gorgeous, classic addition that looks so at home in your stack! Love this!! :love:

Is that the 3mm width?

This is an old thread and the poster probably won’t see your question. I am almost certain that it is the 3mm band. They made half eternities in thinner mm but not the eternities. They did make the eternities in thicker mm but you seldom see them.

@sammy1032, here is another thread from a poster named Sundial. She hasn’t been around for awhile but I miss her. Has some good pictures of the Tiffany 3mm eternity band. Enjoy!

It’s the 3mm. They did make thinner channel-set full eternities. I have the 2mm full eternity. They discontinued the thinner full version a while back, which I think is a shame.

A friend who loves mine recently inquired about how to get her hands on one, and Tiffany tracked down a size 5 in the UK, but alas, not her size.

This is an old thread and the poster probably won’t see your question. I am almost certain that it is the 3mm band. They made half eternities in thinner mm but not the eternities. They did make the eternities in thicker mm but you seldom see them.

Thank you so much! I didnt see your responses earlier!

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP