carat
color
clarity

Tiffany DBTY necklace with aquamarines - no diamonds

legacylove

Rough_Rock

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
Freke does, and has pictures with neckshots posted, though I can't remember the title of the thread or I'd search for it. A little searching should bring it up though.

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
It's tiny. Think accent diamond size.

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
I don't have those, but Blue Nile has similar using Topaz/Silver if you like that style for a MUCH lower price!

http://www.bluenile.com/blue-topaz-silver-necklace_17100

It's probably not as elegant as the Tiff one but it's only $140! ;-) I just bought an amethyst one (single stone) and it's a fun piece to wear around!

MontageCreations

Rough_Rock
Trade
If they are all uniform in size, then they are 0.13 ct each or approximately 3.5 mm round

legacylove

Rough_Rock
Thanks for helping me understand the stone size. I looked up a gem chart online to see the size of a 3.5mm round, and that seems reeeeally small. Do you think that's too small? If so, what would a better stone size be for a DBTY necklace in aquamarines that would still keep the price reasonable? I have never had a DBTY necklace so am not sure what size stones would be best. I'd like it to appear delicate but not so small that you have to squint to see the stones :) I will also be wearing a pendant on the DBTY necklace.

MontageCreations

Rough_Rock
Trade
Forum rules prevent me from commenting on others work, not even sure if my last comment is permissable, but it was in response to your question about size.

You are the only judge for the size you need. Be sure your pendant can slide over the stones, not just the end of the chain, very few pendant bails allow for this, as they are usually designed for a simple chain alone.

Hope this helps.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results