shape
carat
color
clarity

Tiffany & Co rings

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

benx

Rough_Rock
how come the diamonds and setting look so damn good, even when compared with other very highly regarded jewellers? only cartier seems able to match them?

i dont get it, often the tiffany stones are of a lower clarity and colour - eg F VS1 1.01cr, but it seemed to have more shine and glamour than an F VVS1 1.05ct that i saw in another highly regarded shop - goth gia certified. the 1.05ct had VG VG polish and symetry though i did not cite the 1.01 ct certificate.

currently in the market for this type of ring for an engagement ring and will ask for your assistance once i get my hands on the certificate but this question baffles me :)

and yes im new to all this.

ben

Garry H (Cut Nut)

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
Just try looking at Tiffany and Cartier diamonds with an Idealscope and you will discover that you are simply comparing better than average Mall diamonds with worse than average Maul diamonds.

Then you will find that there is another level that you have not seen yet that makes Tiffany and Cartier look fair to very good.

All diamonds look pretty good, some look exceptional. Stick around and we will find you some :)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results