shape
carat
color
clarity

Tiffany & Co eternity bands on ebay...What types of fraud do I look out for?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

hearts-arrows_girl

Brilliant_Rock
I am looking to get myself a "Tiffany & Co" 2.3mm diamond eternity band. (I specifically want it from Tiffany''s because I have always wanted a Tiffany''s piece) They sell for $2500 in T&C, but many people seem to be selling them on ebay for about 40% less. It seems too easy, so my question is, is there some sort of Tiffany knock off that people are selling? I would never go on ebay to purchase a loose diamond, but have been seeing many eternity bands there. All auctions guarantee authenticity, and Pay Pal will reimburse me if I get ripped off, but I don''t know what to look for. Switched stones? The stones are only .01 each so they are kinda hard to see. I have also been looking into maybe buying some Tiffany Gift Certificates that are usually sold at about 20 -30% off actual price on ebay or Craig''s list, then going to T&C and purchasing the ring brand new. If anyone can offer some advice on how to get this ring and not pay full price, please share it with me! Thanks!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
I would probably just try to find a reliable ebay seller to buy one from like Signedpieces. there is a chicago jeweler that has a few tiffany items listed and I would trust them as well.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Most of the problems with fake Tiffany involve sterling silver. I''d buyTiffany platinum from sellers with excellent feedback.

hearts-arrows_girl

Brilliant_Rock
Mrssalvo & Diamondseeker, Thanks, that's what I was thinking too. I am absolutely looking for a platinum, PLAT 950 stamped band, and Signed Pieces WAS one of the sellers.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results