shape
carat
color
clarity

Tiffany & Co Engagement Ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

KC

Rough_Rock
Does anyone know if Tiffany & Co. has a "buyback" policy? As you can probably guess..........

Thanks!

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
Why not to call 800-843-3269 (Tiffany' customer service) and ask? :))

KC

Rough_Rock
Just got through....took quite a long time. Unfortunately, they do not. Any suggestions on a good forum (besides e-bay) to "market"?

thanks for any suggestions!:appl:

Jellilorum

Rough_Rock
Sell it on Ebay ... just set a reserve so that you get the amount of money you want for the ring.

deanb

Rough_Rock
exactly like was mentioned- post the details and someone will respond- possibly even myself. i've been lurking here and on DT and am looking to buy soon...
FWIW, someone from cali had a 6 mo old Tiffany around 1.4 i think that stated he paid close to 20- it sold for 10. If you go to a dealer, i'd guess you'd probably get offered 40% of what you paid, and selling privately would probably net about 60%. But these are just comments from a newbie..
but- post the details here and DT and see what happens! Best of luck.

KC

Rough_Rock
Thanks everyone for your help and suggestions!

The ring is around 2 years old (kept securely stashed). Tiffany diamond with platinum band. Before I list the incorrect specs, I will post them tomorrow after I verify all the C's. I paid around 6500 for it......and would definitely like to help someone else out. I will get some pics also!

thanks again for the responses!:love: :read:

KC

Rough_Rock
sorry for the delay in responding.
I know absolutely zip about diamonds. I took the following information straight from the Tiffany material that accompanies the ring: "The ring is round brilliant (5.47-5.49x3.33mm). Weight is 0.60 carat. clarity is VS1,
polish is very good, symmetry is very good and the proportions: depth% is 60.8, table diameter % is 55, girdle thickness is thin/faceted. Color grade is G. The ring has a platinum tiffany setting with ten round brilliant cut diamonds weighing 0.22 carat (e-g color range, VS clairty)." I hope this helps describe the ring. If interested, I can get a picture to send
to you.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results