shape
carat
color
clarity

Tiffany & Co Antique Emerald & Diamond Ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Your ring is so beautiful I can''t believe it! I love it! The new pictures are great. (But feel free to post more!)
9.gif

lovewhitediamonds

Brilliant_Rock
again, thanks for the nice comments !!
Glad you like! I thought it was special from the day I saw it... it''s so nice to share it with all of you who appreciate gems!
face23.gif

lucyloo

Shiny_Rock
Simply stunning . . .

I love the setting

but the emerald is just beyond words
36.gif

Love in Bloom

Ideal_Rock
Dear goodness, everytime I see your pics of this ring I am just entranced! I love the new pics, and of course, your ring is gorgeous!
9.gif
30.gif
10.gif
2.gif

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 6/30/2007 10:30:28 PM
Author: lovewhitediamonds
Glad you like! I thought it was special from the day I saw it... it''s so nice to share it with all of you who appreciate gems!
face23.gif
HI:

Again I am back to oogle. Where did you find this beauty? Is there a story surrounding it? Had you been looking a long time for a ring like this, or did this just stirke you and never let go?

cheers--Sharon

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
Ahhhhhhhhhhhh, heaven! That ring is just perfection. As a May baby I''d love to have something like it...Someday!

lovewhitediamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/1/2007 12:15:08 PM
Author: canuk-gal

Date: 6/30/2007 10:30:28 PM
Author: lovewhitediamonds
face23.gif
HI:

Again I am back to oogle. Where did you find this beauty? Is there a story surrounding it? Had you been looking a long time for a ring like this, or did this just stirke you and never let go?

cheers--Sharon
Thanks again for all of your nice comments and kind words!

It''s almost like this ring found me. My husband purchased my e-ring at a local jeweler in Grosse Pointe, Michigan.
One day I was at the jeweler... and then I saw it... in their case -- and I was in love. I never really saw estate pieces at this store before. I asked if it was "real"... they said "yes"... and they told me it came from an estate collection from one of the automotive moguls here in the Detroit area. However, in order to verify, I must take it back to Tiffany''s and submit it to their archives department so they could potentially look up any history. I saved, and saved some more, and the day I called to purchase it, someone else called the same day to buy it!! Luckily, the jeweler knew I had wanted it and sold it to me.
face23.gif
I''ve been trying to wear it more, but nervous about the softness of the emerald -- but I guess you live once so I decided to wear it more often.....

Gothgrrl

Brilliant_Rock
Wow. That is such a beautiful ring. I love the setting and the OEC are to die for. It was fate that this ring was meant for you.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results