shape
carat
color
clarity

Tiffany channel wedding band to join my Tacori 2620 ;-))

Cinderella

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Hello PS!!

After months of looking for a wedding band for my Tacori 2620, I picked out my wedding band, along with my fiancee, who took about two minutes to pick his!! Men! :appl:

I was hung up on a shared setting in the worst way, but no matter how hard I tried, I couldn't get them to play wll together.... :wall:

I WANTED a Tiffany ring (I really wanted the classic solitaire from Tiffany, but I got sidetracked when looking at rings, and wound up picking my Tacori, which I love, but two very different looks.) It got complicated when I started looking for bands. i looked at Tacori and I wasn't crazy about the 2630 matching band, and the few other bands that I liked, for a full eternity, they were just too pricey and they weren't a perfect match anyway..... And my heart still yearned for a Tiffany! :love:
I have a lot of Tiffany silver and I love all my pieces :lickout:

So Diamondseeker (Hi!) suggested the Legacy band, which is gorgeous! But the milgrain on my ring is in the basket, and face-down, it has a smooth finish. So after exhausting my brain, I realized I never gave the channel band a look.....

You guessed it by now - we went to Tiffany last night I got the channel 2.5mm full circle last night and I couldn't wait to share with you all!! Wedding is in October, so I took some photos on my phone and then I have to put it away :shifty: (in a little while!)
My fiancee chose the double milgrain 6mm - gorgeous!!! :love:

So some pics to share - thanks for reading!

_1331.png

_1332.png

_5285.jpeg

_5286.jpeg

Cinderella

Shiny_Rock
Premium
A couple more :wavey:

_5287.jpeg

Garnetgirl

Ideal_Rock
Great choice - your rings look wonderful together! Congratulations on your upcoming wedding.

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
Wow! They look great together! I'm glad you finally found a band that you love! :love: Great choice on both bands! Love the pics! :appl:

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
They look awesome!!!!

Cinderella

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Thanks so much!!! It has taken a LOT of looking on here and everywhere else :read:
It felt like I wasn't going to be happy ever! I am sure I drove everyone around me a little nuts :Up_to_something:

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats on finding the 'perfect' band - it looks wonderful with your engagement ring!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The rings look beautiful together, you made an excellent choice!

poshmommy

Brilliant_Rock
Looks great! Congrats!!

CravingDiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Cinderella|1471136476|4065691 said:
Hello PS!!

After months of looking for a wedding band for my Tacori 2620, I picked out my wedding band, along with my fiancee, who took about two minutes to pick his!! Men! :appl:

I was hung up on a shared setting in the worst way, but no matter how hard I tried, I couldn't get them to play wll together.... :wall:

I WANTED a Tiffany ring (I really wanted the classic solitaire from Tiffany, but I got sidetracked when looking at rings, and wound up picking my Tacori, which I love, but two very different looks.) It got complicated when I started looking for bands. i looked at Tacori and I wasn't crazy about the 2630 matching band, and the few other bands that I liked, for a full eternity, they were just too pricey and they weren't a perfect match anyway..... And my heart still yearned for a Tiffany! :love:
I have a lot of Tiffany silver and I love all my pieces :lickout:

So Diamondseeker (Hi!) suggested the Legacy band, which is gorgeous! But the milgrain on my ring is in the basket, and face-down, it has a smooth finish. So after exhausting my brain, I realized I never gave the channel band a look.....

You guessed it by now - we went to Tiffany last night I got the channel 2.5mm full circle last night and I couldn't wait to share with you all!! Wedding is in October, so I took some photos on my phone and then I have to put it away :shifty: (in a little while!)
My fiancee chose the double milgrain 6mm - gorgeous!!! :love:

So some pics to share - thanks for reading!

This is really beautiful!

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's really beautiful and suits your e-ring perfectly! Congrats on your upcoming wedding!! :wavey:

Cinderella

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Thanks so much!! :clap:

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The wedding band looks great with your ering! It's nice you were able to get a Tiffany after all!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love it! :love: I think Tiffany hands down has the best wedding bands! Worth paying a little more to get the perfect band! I definitely see what you mean about the 2620 not having milgrain on the edges of the shank. You made the right choice!

CRYSTAL24K

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful!

QueenFVS

Rough_Rock
Sheer awesomeness!!

Victoria10

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful set and the perfect wedding band match! Congrats with upcoming fall wedding too!!

Cinderella

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Thank you all!!! It is a really pretty ring - i love it :love:

Showed a friend, the shared setting and she was like, oh, bigger diamonds, go return and get that! I am going to post a puc, just for you all to see and tell me what you all think - i love it, totally gorgeous, but.......felt the channel "matched" a little better.....

I have really debated this for months!!! LOL!!! Only you PSers "get" the "agony"! Hahahahaha

So tell me the truth!

_1351.png

Cinderella

Shiny_Rock
Premium
These last two were taken at Tiffany store :love: :love:

_5406.jpeg

Victoria10

Shiny_Rock
First choice is the best -channel set.

Go with your eyes and not diamond weight because I think it looks more fluid like they belong. But ultimately up to you and how you feel.

Cinderella

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Thank you - I felt the same way, which is why the channel is in my drawer :appl:

The shared setting def gave off a "bigger" look, but I feel it really "belongs" with a plain solitaire......and I searched amd searched and I have only seen matchy-type bands with the Tacori.....never a shared setting.....and I been all over the internet looking and searching!! Hahahahaha

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The channel set band really does look best in my opinion and I prefer a wedding band that doesn't 'compete' with the center stone. I happen to have the Tiffany channel set band and love it too!

I got a five stone shared prong ring as an anniversary gift - it looks great as a stand alone ring. You might want to add one to your collection as a right hand ring one day. For now though, you're golden!!

Cinderella

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Thank you MissGotRocks - I had looked at your beautiful Tiffany many times ! It is a beauty And looks beautiful with your ring!!

I felt the same, it almost distracted me, my eyes didn't know which ring to look at, the engagement ring or the wedding band :lol:
And the full circle is really nice to have, no spinning, etc.
What i really like is the rings line up together nicely, so I don't have to be all OCD on the minutia that usually clogs my head when it comes to these things! I should be so particular in the rest of my life, but I am so not!

And I have a 9 stone u-prong ring I wear on my right hand that was purchased preloved from another PSer and I had IDJ make a new setting, and I didn't want a similar style......

So thank you again, I can't wait to put it on my finger for good!! 6 more weeks!!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Cinderella|1471924873|4068860 said:
Thank you MissGotRocks - I had looked at your beautiful Tiffany many times ! It is a beauty And looks beautiful with your ring!!

I felt the same, it almost distracted me, my eyes didn't know which ring to look at, the engagement ring or the wedding band :lol:
And the full circle is really nice to have, no spinning, etc.
What i really like is the rings line up together nicely, so I don't have to be all OCD on the minutia that usually clogs my head when it comes to these things! I should be so particular in the rest of my life, but I am so not!

And I have a 9 stone u-prong ring I wear on my right hand that was purchased preloved from another PSer and I had IDJ make a new setting, and I didn't want a similar style......

So thank you again, I can't wait to put it on my finger for good!! 6 more weeks!!

Sounds wonderful - wedding rings will make you particular - the one thing that you wear nearly every day so it has to be eye pleasing! I know the six weeks will fly by and you'll be wearing them in no time!!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful rings and they look amazing together! Great choice and it looks gorgeous on you! :love: :appl:

Cinderella

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Thanks so much, MissGotRocks!

Thanks everyone for taking the time to look and comment - can't do this sort of "ring showing" anywhere else!

:wavey:

chamomiletea

Rough_Rock
I think it looks really lovely. Good choice!

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Made for each other.

Cinderella

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Thanks you all - a little less than a month and I can wear it all the time :love: :love:

Cinderella

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Hello PS!

Wanted to share two pics from wedding day :love:

_1474.png

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results