shape
carat
color
clarity

Tiffany blue themed wedding

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Mrs.soontobealfonzo

Rough_Rock
Does anyone know of any where I can find information on a tiffany blue themed wedding. I love the color and I want my cake to look just like the box but Im having some trouble finding a good website. anyone doing the same thing ?

metro

Brilliant_Rock
I don''t know who to post more than one pic at a time, but here are a few cakes I found...

bluebows23222.jpg

metro

Brilliant_Rock
Another

Lana400Wed9-11-04.jpg

metro

Brilliant_Rock
Another

robinblueweddingcake122.JPG

metro

Brilliant_Rock
Last one

robinblueweddingcake124.JPG

metro

Brilliant_Rock
Invite

tiffany-invitation-170.jpg

metro

Brilliant_Rock
So I know these are just pics and not websites, but it''s slow at work and I''m on a roll!!!
37.gif

Mrs.soontobealfonzo

Rough_Rock
omg thanks where did you find these, Yup thats the look im going for. Its going to be in april perfect for a spring wedding. ladies have any floral ideas also. you girls are great !

metro

Brilliant_Rock
Cute favor box!

bridalshowergames_sub5.jpg

Mrs.soontobealfonzo

Rough_Rock
I love the last one the most and the second off from the top. but since we are having a destination wedding in Las Vegas and most of our family and friends are from New york. we are going to have a small reception. Hoping to get at least 30-50. So I dont know if I can have a big cake. Maybe a cake just like toni but just one or two boxes

Mrs.soontobealfonzo

Rough_Rock
yeah i want to use the small boxes as favors and put playing chip in them so that the favors are used. he he !

Mrs.soontobealfonzo

Rough_Rock
thats nice also but I want to stick to the white and robin egg blue. thats what the color is called

metro

Brilliant_Rock
Maybe due due a white bouquet with robin''s egg blue crystals throughout?

tradewindflowers.JPG

metro

Brilliant_Rock
Like this, but with your colors.

crystalstems_full5.jpg

Jaders731

Brilliant_Rock
Mrs.Soon...

My main color is aqua...

www.sophiesfavors.com has an entire section dedicated to tiffany blue..

Also.. for invitations... please see www.paper-source.com for anything and everything paper you need.. in the color "pool"

Paper-source has been our friend for the last 6 months.

Also.. Forever Bridals bridemaid dresses (any style) in aqua is a PERFECT tiffany blue.

I''m racking my brain right this second.. I''m swamped at work and my bachelorette party is tonight... so my head is SPINNING right now!!.. but wanted to give you a good start!!!

Mrs.soontobealfonzo

Rough_Rock
that is so elegant, I love it. I''m just worried im going to have a hard time finding the exact color

Mrs.soontobealfonzo

Rough_Rock
Jaders731

OMG have a ton if fun, what are your plans and whens your big day ?

metro

Brilliant_Rock
From weddingchannel

tiffanthemedweddingstuff1393.JPG

Jaders731

Brilliant_Rock
March 31st is the big day!!

All of my friends here on the island have pulled together to do something.. I have no idea whats in store... although I have a feeling alcohol will be largely involved.. ughh.. I have indigetstion just thinking about it... LOL...

FI''s bachelor party is tonight as well.. I think we''ll both be hurting tomorrow!!

We arent big partiers.. but hey.. our friends are so excited to do this for us... and its only gonna happen once right.. so we gave in!

I dont have time right this second to go back and find all my threads.. but if you just do a little search.. you can find my invite thread... I think thats the only major tiffany blue thing I posted about... mainly because most of my colored stuff is at my moms near where the wedding will be... Fi and I live out of the country.. so most everything isnt physically in our hands right now...

Let me know if you have ANY questions... I''ll try my hardest to help as much as possible.!!!

Soooo glad that you are doing the tiffany blue... Its a hypnotic color.. I get LOST in it... its soo traquil...

We are having a beach wedding too... here: www.seasidefl.com All of the houses are painted pastel colors.. with white picket fences.. and the aqua.. just matches the water soooo perfectly!!

metro

Brilliant_Rock
Last one..

tiffanyblueideas12342.JPG

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
haha is it just me or are those last two wedding collages REALLY scary with the blue overkill? my coworker was like ''who would want to marry someone who would want a wedding like that?''....
32.gif

i love the idea of using the robin''s egg blue as an accent color but just don''t get too wild and crazy with it ala last two wedding picture collages!! i think it''d be beautiful done with white and black accents like that lovely invitation someone posted up above. but no bridesmaid dresses, tablecloths et al! oh and i love that 2nd cake.
2.gif

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/2/2007 4:14:11 PM
Author: Mara
haha is it just me or are those last two wedding collages REALLY scary with the blue overkill? my coworker was like ''who would want to marry someone who would want a wedding like that?''....
32.gif

i love the idea of using the robin''s egg blue as an accent color but just don''t get too wild and crazy with it ala last two wedding picture collages!! i think it''d be beautiful done with white and black accents like that lovely invitation someone posted up above. but no bridesmaid dresses, tablecloths et al! oh and i love that 2nd cake.
2.gif
Oh my god, I was scrolling down, saw those and thought to myself, it looked like Tiffany came and threw up all over the reception! Ick! Then I saw your post Mara...as usual, get out of my head woman!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results