shape
carat
color
clarity

Tiffany blue themed wedding

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

metro

Brilliant_Rock
You mean you don't like my collages? Well, that's okay - they are merley for inspiration purposes because I don't know how to post more than I picture at a time.
I don't think anyone would go that far with the blue. But eh, who know? To each their own.

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Aw Metro, it was nice of you to be so helpful.
36.gif
I like a lot of the touches, but the last one was just a lot of blue!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/2/2007 5:47:42 PM
Author: metro
You mean you don't like my collages? Well, that's okay - they are merley for inspiration purposes because I don't know how to post more than I picture at a time.
I don't think anyone would go that far with the blue. But eh, who know? To each their own.
haha LOL...i thought they were ACTUAL weddings!!! like each one of those was a wedding done with tiff blue. and yes...i would imagine some people WOULD go that far...hehee. pepto bismol explosion ryan and trista wedding ring any horrific bells for people?!?!!

metro, your collage skills are awesome...no objections there.
3.gif

asscher_girl

Brilliant_Rock
Here is another cake idea for you

cake19.jpg

psaddict

Shiny_Rock
Hahaha, this may be a BIT over the top. Maybe this cake without the writing.
cake-tiffany.jpg

blue_2.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
oh i love that last one, sweet pastel pretty blueness.

Scooba

Shiny_Rock
there''s a Tiffany blue bio on the knot

http://talk.theknot.com/boards/User/Profile.aspx?bioname=TiffanyBlueBio

Scooba

Shiny_Rock
I started out planning a Tiffany blue wedding and then changed my mind, I''ll see what else I have...

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love the Tiffany blue as an accent color! The first thing I thought of when I saw this thread was also Toni Braxton''s wedding featured in In Style a few years ago, as someone else mentioned. I also remember reading that to tell her husband that she was pregnant with their first child she presented him with a Tiffany''s sterling rattle...I''ve always thought that was such a nice idea!

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think the color is pretty and would be nice diluted down some - not in hue, but in frequency. Like if you had white, cream, and the blue... and put the maids in cream with blue sashes or something rather than all in blue. A little of that color goes a long way! I think it would make more impact, and a more stylish impact, if it was an occasional color - rather than a theme color.

BTW there are entire HOUSES up here where I live painted this color!!! When we moved here 10 years ago there was some kind of trend and about 8 of the houses we looked at were this color and a few that we just passed by, no joke! I think it''s to fight off the grey LOL

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
chocolate brown with that color and cream is great too...

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/4/2007 1:14:00 PM
Author: diamondfan
chocolate brown with that color and cream is great too...
yes!! there ya go!

biblobaggins23

Shiny_Rock
i love the tiffany blue themed wedding!!! toni braxton wanted to use the real tiffany blue color for her wedidng and had to ask permission from the company! i didn''t know that color was so exclusive! however, i do like the other blues, which some are prettier than the real tiffany blue.

sandycandy

Rough_Rock
metro... where did you find that guy in the tiffany blue tie and vest?? I''ve been looking for that exact color everywhere and I can''t find it. It would help me out a ton if I knew where you got that... :)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results