shape
carat
color
clarity

Tiffany 6-Prong?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MikeC

Rough_Rock
I already have a 1ct. diamond and would like to purchase an authentic Tiffany 6-Prong setting. My question is, does anyone know if Tiffany''s will sell the setting alone without purchasing the diamond through them? Also does anyone know the price for their 6-Prong? Thanks, Mike

DiamondSeeker10

Rough_Rock
Good luck...i believe that Tiffany will not set other diamonds, nor will they sell just there setting. In fact, they only sell pre-set stones in the setting and ready to go. So this is really the long way of saying, sorry, but they will not sell just their setting. Although you can likely get many replicas on some good sites. The setting is really what makes the ring, and allowing people to go and buy their setting would diminish the value of the true Tiffany Ring.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yep DS is right. Tiffany will not sell you that setting by itself, nor will they set your stone. If you were them, would you?
2.gif

There are plenty of replicas out there...people have them made and/or buy them all the time. Surf the web for Tiffany solitaire or Tiffany 6 prong and you'll find tons! Good luck
1.gif

Iceman

Brilliant_Rock
Why worry ??? They are not the only ones with that design!!!! The only one that can tell its not from tiffanys is the person that takes the ring off her finger and looks at the inside with a 10 x loupe.
Do, people think Tiffany makes their own jewelry????? I sell from the same manufactures that Tiffany buys from.
Just remember that not buying from Tiffany's does not mean you get less quality.

Hope this helps

Iceman

Brilliant_Rock
Price of Tiffany's ring ? ~ Too much

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results