shape
carat
color
clarity

TIFFANY 6 PRONG SOLITAIRE

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

bps2000

Rough_Rock
Hi All,
I am looking for the tiffany setting, 6 prong solitare. Tiffany is a bit pricey and I was wondering if anybody knows of anyone who makes replicas of this ring. Any info and suggestions will be much appreciated.
Thanks

dimonbob

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Hi bps2000

Yes, how about almost everybody. The "Tiffany" style ring is sold in almost every b&m store and internet vendor. It is also one of the least expensive.
Stuller supplies most stores in the country with almost everything a jeweler needs including the "Tiffany" style ring in yellow gold, white gold, platinum, 4 or 6 prong, heavy or light.

bps2000

Rough_Rock
Hi,
thanks for your response. However, I've done some research and maybe not enough, but I have noticed that what most internet vendors sell is not exactly the same as the tiffany solitaire 6 prong. It is similar to it no doubt, but the prongs in the tiffany replica originate from the base of the ring, hence showing long prongs. In the tiffany ring, the prongs are covered at the base, hence making the prongs look smaller and more delicate.
It may be possible that I am mistaken, but if you have some pics of this imitation, could you guide me to it?

Thank you

bps2000

Rough_Rock
this is the tiffany ring- look at where the prongs are coming out of.

tiffany six prongs ring.jpg

bps2000

Rough_Rock
Look at the close up of this same ring at the other sites and look at the base where the prongs come out of- it's way different. Any suggestions on where I can find the exact replica. I know Tiffany is a choice...but little pricey for my budget!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results