shape
carat
color
clarity

Tianyu OEC lab diamonds

monipod

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you! Do you think it goes a little bit dead in the middle, like all the petals turning off at the same time? I’m interested in peoples’ opinions on this one.

Interested in hearing what others think too but personally it's not giving me enough of the OEC feels. Until I see a few more old cuts done by the new players, I'll hold off or save for a Rhino stone.

mayaINaU

Brilliant_Rock
Interested in hearing what others think too but personally it's not giving me enough of the OEC feels. Until I see a few more old cuts done by the new players, I'll hold off or save for a Rhino stone.

I agree. I guess there are no shortcuts:) Does Rhino have a studio or do you have to order a stone to see it in person? From the videos people have posted here, his lab OECs do look beautiful.

Ra2nl

Shiny_Rock
Thank you! Do you think it goes a little bit dead in the middle, like all the petals turning off at the same time? I’m interested in peoples’ opinions on this one.

I see an open culet but that's all, i didn't get excited when i saw the OEC. Maybe i need to see more video's?
I know Tianyu can cut a gorgeous OEC moissanite and i'm sure it's a matter of time they will cut a gorgeous lab OEC too.

monipod

Brilliant_Rock
I agree. I guess there are no shortcuts:) Does Rhino have a studio or do you have to order a stone to see it in person? From the videos people have posted here, his lab OECs do look beautiful.

I'm not too sure. Current customers may be able to answer that but I think he offers a remote concierge service too. I am not in the US so I'd need to rely on his expertise which does come highly recommended on PS. Put it this way, if I had to buy a lab OEC tomorrow, he would be my first stop.

I wish I had that problem!!

kgizo

Ideal_Rock
Premium

It’s so hard to tell from that video. I also thought it looked dead in the middle but it could be camera obstruction. I don’t care for the lighting in this video.

mayaINaU

Brilliant_Rock
It’s so hard to tell from that video. I also thought it looked dead in the middle but it could be camera obstruction. I don’t care for the lighting in this video.

I agree, the lighting is distracting and makes it hard to tell.

LightBright

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
@missy He is the same person that owns Golden Bird Jewellery on Etsy. He made Wonky.

Hi MamaBee, I’m just seeing this now. Do you have a link to your Wonky story? I’m curious about her. :)

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
@LightBright I didn’t do a thread on Wonky. The picture you see dirty above is what he sent me before mailing it to me. The bezel was very wavy..He did a poor job on the bezel. My first project with David Klass was when I took a chance and asked him to try to fix the bezel. It was a small job for him but he treated me like I was sending him an expensive piece of jewelry. When he was ready to send it back to me he renamed it Miss Wow..haha It was like night and day. He not only fixed the bezel but milgrained it too.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results