shape
carat
color
clarity

Tianyu Emerald Cut quality?

TinsieCat

Rough_Rock
Hello! I’m interested in purchasing an emerald cut eternity band. I’m wondering if anyone can speak to the cut quality of Tianyu (or any other more “budget friendly” vendors). I know their rounds have really been looking amazing as of late , however I’ve seen their emerald cut posts with obvious empty facets. Has there been any recent improvement? I feel like their cutting ability is constantly improving.

thank you!

molecule

Brilliant_Rock
Based on what I've seen them post, their cuts (excluding RB), especially the step cuts, are fairly inconsistent. There isn't enough of a price savings that would convince me to do a custom cut because of that inconsistency. I would look through the inventory of lab grown sellers to find one that is pleasing to me.

TinsieCat

Rough_Rock
Based on what I've seen them post, their cuts (excluding RB), especially the step cuts, are fairly inconsistent. There isn't enough of a price savings that would convince me to do a custom cut because of that inconsistency. I would look through the inventory of lab grown sellers to find one that is pleasing to me.

Thank you for the advice!!

RockFox

Shiny_Rock
Hello! I’m interested in purchasing an emerald cut eternity band. I’m wondering if anyone can speak to the cut quality of Tianyu (or any other more “budget friendly” vendors). I know their rounds have really been looking amazing as of late , however I’ve seen their emerald cut posts with obvious empty facets. Has there been any recent improvement? I feel like their cutting ability is constantly improving.

thank you!

Hi - I bought an emerald cut band from Fiorese Jewellery (Instagram). I was pleased with it overall. You can ask them to show you each of the emeralds beforehand. Their prices are as good as Tiyanu if not better. But the lead times are long, so a bit of patience is required. Picture attached for you. 9755AB04-931D-4B35-818C-431BABE6CC0B.jpeg

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have been very pleased with Tianyu cutting. I got multiple custom cut moissanite from them and was always very happy

TinsieCat

Rough_Rock
Tha k
Hi - I bought an emerald cut band from Fiorese Jewellery (Instagram). I was pleased with it overall. You can ask them to show you each of the emeralds beforehand. Their prices are as good as Tiyanu if not better. But the lead times are long, so a bit of patience is required. Picture attached for you. 9755AB04-931D-4B35-818C-431BABE6CC0B.jpeg

Thank you! I will check them out. How long did the ring take?

TinsieCat

Rough_Rock
I have been very pleased with Tianyu cutting. I got multiple custom cut moissanite from them and was always very happy

Thank you! Have you tried their emerald cuts?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results