shape
carat
color
clarity

Thumbelina...Pinky...Tinkerbelle....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mercoledi

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/4/2008 5:19:45 PM
Author: Steel
Yup, Angel. She is a little Chihuahua!

Blue Jeans, Thanks again. Lola is cute but ....is it the ONE?.....Yeah you are right..she could be just Belle. What do you feel about Thumbelina?

Perhaps I should call her ONE?
20.gif
!

One huh?
Sola
Ein (any Cowboy bebop fans? Though that was a corgie)
Aiva (old persian for one)

We have a friend with a rescue Chihuahua whose nickname is small dog! Her name is Toula.

Lido for little dog, or maybe Leda, though I hope she never *meets* a swan.

Personally though, my favorite is still Lola

Good luck tomorrow! I don't know anything about doggie clothes but I think it's hysterical that Toula has a fur collar on her winter coat. It's a dog! In fake fur! (am I alone here?)

joflier

Ideal_Rock
My girlfriend has a little kitten she just got and named her Plucky (not sure where she came up with it, but i think its sooo cute) and it has "Lucky" in it for a your new little friends, because he''s lucky to be given such a great new home. I like Maisies idea for Duchess, thats cute too

pixley

Brilliant_Rock
Can I just say, CUUUUTE DOGGIE! And I''m throwing in a vote for the name, "Rita". I''m sure she will be happy in her new home, whatever you choose to name her.

Sabine

Ideal_Rock
Steel-- sending job dust your way!

When you jokingly said you would call her One it made me think of Uno.

justme1

Shiny_Rock
Sheesh... Where is door knob solitaire when you need her? I''m sure she would have 100 names right off the bat.
1.gif

I''m thinking Snickers ...don''t know why ...but that''s what hit me when I first saw her.

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
The first name I thought of was Ruby. I love it. Since you mentioned "the ONE," what abut Uno (you know, the card game AND the name of the recent dog show winner)? That''s fitting.

Ruby

Uno

Um, what else, Chloe? Lola''s kind of cute. It''s growing on me.

I still like Ruby or Uno though.

She''s a beautiful dog and good for you for saving her. Best wishes!

HeartingDiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Dust. Dust. Dust all over!! Goodluck tomorrow!

Some good karma is on its way to you too for taking this little cutie in.

My suggestion: Nina. Simple, smart, and definitely has a "CEO" ring to it, when she''s ready to re-enter the corporate world, of course
2.gif

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
How about P.S. names?

Paisley or Payton Simone might be cute yet somewhat dignified, given the right outfit, of course.
25.gif

... big name for a cute little pup???

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh she is adorable, Steel!

I thought "Louise" the moment I saw her.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
She''s soooo cute. and bless you for giving her a good home. One of my best friend''s growing up had a Tinkerbelle, and they called her Tinks for short. We just loved that dog. I hadn''t thought of her until this thread....

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
Awww what a cutie :) she is a little foxie lady :)

Congratulations on the new addition

Delster

Ideal_Rock
I like Lola
1.gif

Date: 3/4/2008 5:27:24 PM
Ok, It is almost 10.30 I really need to shift!

I have an interview tomorrow (another interview, I get all excited 'cause it it my dream job, but I never get the job....Fairy dust please!) anyways as I was saying Interview tomorrow am and I do not know where anything is. Why you ask. Well because DH and I moved for the 5th time since June 07 - yes that is 5 times in just over 7 months! So I need to find some clothes, practice what I will say, then forget what I want to remember just in time to spot that my (insert item of clothing) is inside out or has toothpaste on it. Sigh...and I never get the job..... You might gather I am feeling a little defeatest. And I have no idea where anything is....Agh!
Dumper loads of it Steel!!! I'm rooting for you, you can do this!
36.gif

onvacation

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/4/2008 5:25:53 PM
Author: marvel

Date: 3/4/2008 4:40:34 PM
I have a sad little story which I keep to myself.

What I have made public is this....

I am about 6/8 years old. I was abandonned. The people at the shelter think I was used for mass breeding. I do not have any front teeth so please do not ask me to smile in photos. I am a happy playful soul and my new minders do not know why I was abandonned. I have lived in my new ''forever home'' for a day and a half. I have a new adopted doggie sister who I love to play with (and hump
38.gif
) and an adopted brother Cat; Henry who is the Boss and an adopted sister Kitten - Mitten. I seem to like my new family and love to sit in the sun but I love cuddles more!

Help me find a name!
His name should be Romeo.

ETA: Oh, I guess Romeo won''t work for a girl.
How about "Thumper"?

It has.. ahem.. well you see it, don''t you?
9.gif

It''s a Disney name, not as cutsey as the other names..

But you''d have a good explanation for her humping when she does it in the office! lol

I can just imagine her in along the corridors of your office going Thump Thump Thump!

CrownJewel

Brilliant_Rock
Hmmm. I was trying to think of something that sounds liiiiiike "little dog" and all that popped into my head was Viva, or Vita (because they both sound SO MUCH like "little dog.")
41.gif
Vita is Latin for "life."

Then I thought maybe you could name her something diamond related like, Marquise or Jubilee.

Now for something more cute...how about Cinnamon or Pixie or Buttercup. Or Josie (and the Pussycats).

Madonna named her tiny pup Chiquita. How about Chimichanga. Or you could do what Gwenyth Paltrow did for her daughter, and name your dog Apple. What about Pomegranate? ;-) Or Coconut.

onvacation

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/5/2008 12:06:13 PM
Author: CrownJewel
Hmmm. I was trying to think of something that sounds liiiiiike ''little dog'' and all that popped into my head was Viva, or Vita (because they both sound SO MUCH like ''little dog.'')
41.gif
Vita is Latin for ''life.''

Then I thought maybe you could name her something diamond related like, Marquise or Jubilee.

Now for something more cute...how about Cinnamon or Pixie or Buttercup. Or Josie (and the Pussycats).

Madonna named her tiny pup Chiquita. How about Chimichanga. Or you could do what Gwenyth Paltrow did for her daughter, and name your dog Apple. What about Pomegranate? ;-) Or Coconut.
Cherry! She looks like a Cherry!
36.gif

CrownJewel

Brilliant_Rock
If you really liked Tinkerbell, why don''t you substitute some letters. Like Stinkerbell. Or Winkerbell. Or Tinklebell. Maribelle?

Delster

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/5/2008 12:14:29 PM
Author: onvacation

36.gif
I change my vote to Cherry!!! Love it!!!

Hope the interview went well Steel, was thinking of you today
35.gif

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sprite because she looks like one or Piccola which means little one in Italian.

Angel7

Brilliant_Rock
How about Gordita or Chalupa since she is the Taco Bell mascot dog!
9.gif
No? Ok, guess those aren''t so pretty!

Stella?

Good luck on the interview!
35.gif

Erin

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/5/2008 12:44:02 PM
Author: Delster

Date: 3/5/2008 12:14:29 PM
Author: onvacation

36.gif
I change my vote to Cherry!!! Love it!!!

Hope the interview went well Steel, was thinking of you today
35.gif
Little Wee Teeny Beeny Kiwi
What about "Kiwi" - maybe that would make her argumentative in the board room though?

Steel

Ideal_Rock
Hello everybody! Thank you all so much for your ideas. I am just in the door and have to get to bed! Doggie names will wait as mommy needs here Zzzzz''s!

The interview went really well, I dare not hope to dream that I could get it. Please keep me in mind for fairy dustings! I know I cannot dare et my hopes up; the competition is so very stong, but Wow, if I did.....
36.gif

Little dog is a darling today and just had some chicken as a treat for supper.

Nighty night.

Oh, I promise more pic''s. I got her new outfits too! So cute!!!!

35.gif

onvacation

Brilliant_Rock
Steel, glad to hear your interview went well! Get some well-deserved rest while we keep dusting! :)

Sparkles22

Brilliant_Rock
Glad your interview went well
1.gif

What about Chica for a name? It means girl in spanish. My friends would always say what's up chica? to eachother in HS. Thought it might make a cute dog name.

Other thoughts:
Dixie
Dori
Pandora

I always have trouble thinking of names. I have to get to know the animals personality before I can give a name... Sorry I'm not better at this.

ETA: She is adorable! I love the clothes, how cute!

marvel

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/5/2008 6:34:09 AM
Author: Delster
I like Lola
1.gif

Date: 3/4/2008 5:27:24 PM
Ok, It is almost 10.30 I really need to shift!

I have an interview tomorrow (another interview, I get all excited 'cause it it my dream job, but I never get the job....Fairy dust please!) anyways as I was saying Interview tomorrow am and I do not know where anything is. Why you ask. Well because DH and I moved for the 5th time since June 07 - yes that is 5 times in just over 7 months! So I need to find some clothes, practice what I will say, then forget what I want to remember just in time to spot that my (insert item of clothing) is inside out or has toothpaste on it. Sigh...and I never get the job..... You might gather I am feeling a little defeatest. And I have no idea where anything is....Agh!
Dumper loads of it Steel!!! I'm rooting for you, you can do this!
36.gif
Ditto...I like Lola too! And here's some fairy dust for you *sprinkles*

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good luck with the job! (Why have you moved 5 times in 7 months??)

I''d name her "Taco".

Delster

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/5/2008 5:07:25 PM

The interview went really well, I dare not hope to dream that I could get it. Please keep me in mind for fairy dustings! I know I cannot dare et my hopes up; the competition is so very stong, but Wow, if I did.....
36.gif
YAY!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Dustings continue, never fear...

LegacyGirl

Brilliant_Rock
What a cutiepie! I like Abby. My chihuahua''s name is Madision.

Steel

Ideal_Rock
DH bought me a new camera last week and I have no idea how to use it. If I was not so tired I would read the manual..but needs must! I know I have neglected you all and sincerely thank you for your suggestions.

So I snapped these pictures tonight as soon as I got home! The lighting is terrible but I thought if i waited 'till tomorrow you would have the pitchforks out and run me outta town!

I love this top, it is pink and has lovely little sleeves to keep her elbows warm. The writing says doggie fashion.

doggiefashions1.jpg

Steel

Ideal_Rock
The UK and Irish Pricescopers might be interested to note I got her outfits from Tesco! €2.50 each!

doggiefashions2.jpg

Steel

Ideal_Rock
But when you have a sweet little figure like this, even a bin bag would look like haute coture...don''t you know...daaarhling!

doggiefashions3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results