shape
carat
color
clarity

three stone, round center, round sides with micropave

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

arabiangoggles

Rough_Rock
Im looking for a three stone ring, round center, round sides with either micropave or small inset diamonds down at least halfway down the band in platinum or 18k white gold. the only one have been able to find is . . .

the tina in the mark t. collection

Any thoughts on other settings out there along these lines?

As far as $$$ im looking to spend ~8-9K with the biggest best looking RB center diamond i can buy. I was thinking ~1.3-1.4cts in the center and H/I, VS2/SI1 clarity. If i buy from Engagement rings direct that will still allow me the lifetime upgrade per their website.

Any suggestions for diamonds along those lines? Thanks everyone

thetinamarkt.jpg

arabiangoggles

Rough_Rock
just for reference the site says that the tina pictured above is with a 2.26ct stone.

Also if anyone used this setting for their ring and has more pictures i would love to see them.

Mark T is a bit pricey too so if anyone has suggestions for other settings a bit more moderately priced please shout!

Thanks!

arabiangoggles

Rough_Rock
can knox do platinum or 18K for those settings?

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
I know I''ve seen a similar style at Whiteflash, too.

You can get the essential ''look'' to be the same proportionally by adjusting the side stones in relation to the center stone.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results