shape
carat
color
clarity

Three-stone ring picture please!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sebal

Rough_Rock

I just purchased a 3-stone ring with a 0.85ct center and two 0.31 side stones set in platinum. It is being custom made so I have not seen the final product. Anyone have a similar ring who would be willing to show me pictures. I keep wondering if the proportion will look ok? (I''m actually loosing sleep because of this - help!!!)

Thanks in advance :)

KSparkles

Rough_Rock
Here are 2 pics of my 3-stone. The proportions will be awesome for your ring. Mine is a .79 center w/ .3 on each side. It''s really not as yellow as it appears in the pics - one was taken in a gold box and the other is under yellow-ish lighting! Hope this makes you feel better...what kind of setting did you get?

TrufflesandRing.jpg

47b5cf34b3127cce951bf592f85d00000016109AbNmTZy1bo

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Check out THIS thread about 3 stone rings. It also includes a couple of links to other threads about 3 stone rings in it.

Yours sounds like it will be great! The proportions sounds great. You center stone will stand out and yet you will still be able to see the side stones.

sebal

Rough_Rock
Thanks for your response. KSparkles: the setting I chose is almost the same as yours in platinum. Yours looks great so I am really looking forward to seeing mine. I should have it before x-mas. I love the band also - I''m going to wear it alone for now but I know I will probably want a band too.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results