shape
carat
color
clarity

THREE STONE RING: EC-ROUND OR DECAGON??

momofive

Brilliant_Rock
Hi all,
I have a video appointment with Jann Paul on Sunday night. I definitely want a 3 stone ring for our 40th Anniversary. As you can see in my avatar, I have a 2ct. EGD radiant cut with halo. I have always been drawn to the rectangular cuts. I also have always loved emerald cuts since I saw my former neighbors stunner 3 stone EC ring.

I am now rethinking, as I am not selling my radiant, maybe I should look at round 3 stone rings or maybe decagon? Just to mix things up. What are your thoughts??

Also, the JP EC's all have a ratio of 135. How do you think that will look with either 2 proportionally smaller EC's- (3ct-3.5ct center stone and maybe .4 or .5 side stones)
or baguettes?

Thanks - as always, waiting for your responses!!

Diamond Girl 21

Ideal_Rock
Premium
They are all so different, it would be hard for me to decide as well, but personally, I wouldn't discount the emerald cuts since they are very different from radiants.

My advice is to look at as many examples of each cut as you can to see what speaks to you the most.

I do think you will get something unique and special if you decide to go with a JP EC or Dec.

Tonks

Brilliant_Rock
I would try to get to a local store and look at the shapes on your hand. That may help you decide.

Maybe also get tester rings from Berricle or Amazon?

momofive

Brilliant_Rock
I would try to get to a local store and look at the shapes on your hand. That may help you decide.

Maybe also get tester rings from Berricle or Amazon?

Good idea. Thanks

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results