shape
carat
color
clarity

Three Stone Fishtail Engagement Setting

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

cekelly80

Rough_Rock
I am looking to have my three stone engagement ring reset into something more similar to my wedding band, which is a 7 stone fishtail band (.35CTW) My center stone is a 1.01 carat Emerald cut diamond, and the sides are .30 carat round sapphires. (For precise measurements, I would have to concult the original paperwork.) Both rings are white gold, but I wouldn''t be against platinum. I have had quite a hard time finding something antique-like in a three stone setting, and there is virtually nothing with an Emerald cut. If anyone could direct me to a website, or send me pictures to help me out I would appreciate it. Thanks in advance for your help. Christine

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
hey christine!
35.gif
welcome to ps.

try www.faycullen.com for many antique style rings.

cekelly80

Rough_Rock
Thank you Belle. www.faycullen.com is a great site. I''ve looked over their stuff before, and I also like www.antiquejewelrymall.com. I can''t even remember all the sites I''ve looked at because I''ve ''googled'' every combination of terms I can think of. I''ve found only one picture of a 3 stone fishtail setting, and that one features a brilliant center stone. Makes me feel very frustrated, like I want something that''s never been done. (Which I''m sure isn''t the case.) Thanks so much for your advice
35.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
cekelly,
Fay Cullen has great settings, good luck!!!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results