shape
carat
color
clarity

Three stone e-ring with pink diamonds - I am very lucky!

ZoeS

Rough_Rock
Hi All,
I am new here, and as is the case with most new people, I am a long time lurker! But I now have my own item of jewellery to post. My engagement ring is now in my possession, although only briefly, as I have to hand it to my partner so that he can do the whole proposal thing! Although, I am told I will get it back soon! Yay, how exciting! In the meantime, I have taken a few sneaky shots! And the jeweller also took some photos. Before the photos, comes the info on the stones! We purchased the centre stone well over a year ago. I had been doing some research on diamonds with my sister and I came across this particularly stone which met all my criteria and I think I landed myself a very good oval diamond for a novice! At a price I thought was fair and reasonable. And my gosh it sparkles! Here are the stats on the diamonds:

Centre stone: Oval
Size: 0.96 carat (7.7 x 5.61 x 3.5)
Colour: F
Clarity: VS2
Depth: 64.2%
Table: 57%
Girdle: med to thick
Culet: none
Polish: Very good
Symmetry: Very good
Fluorescence: None

Side stones: Pear (Argyle Pink diamonds)
Size: 0.165 total carat weight
Colour: 7P (fairly low on the colour chart, but pink enough to see!)
Clarity: S1

And here are some pictures from that the jeweller gave me. I will try and uplaod some that I have taken, but I have had not luck yet!

Ring 2.JPG

Ring 3.JPG

littlelanhua

Rough_Rock
those pink argyle diamonds are just gorgeous and complement the oval centre perfectly. can't wait to see hand shots and congratulate you on your engagement!

ZoeS

Rough_Rock
Finally figured out how to get my own photos resized so that I can post them. Here are a couple more. It is a dark and gloomy day here, so a bit hard to get nice photos. And for reference my ring size is a H, which I think is a 3 3/4 or a 4.

Oh and I am not yet engaged - have to say bye bye to my ring for a little while and pass it onto my partner to take good care of!

DSC_0050.JPG

DSC_0078.JPG

kelpie

Ideal_Rock
I love the pink pears with the oval! Great proportions! Looks lovely on the hand!

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is such a beautiful ring!!! :appl: Whose idea were the pink side stones? I love :love: them!!! I hope that you'll receive it officially very soon and get to wear this sparkler in good health :appl:

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful ring!!

The pears are definitely PINK :love: :love: :love:

Can't wait for the engagement and more handshots!

slg47

Ideal_Rock
beautiful!!! love those pink pears :) :)

ZoeS

Rough_Rock
Thank you for all the compliments! I am very happy with how the ring turned out. I had never really seen this design anywhere, so there was some anxious moments of wondering what it will turn out like as it was a custom design! It is unique and feminine and I love it very much!
natyLad - the pink diamonds were my idea! I live near the Sydney CBD (Australia) and there are a few jewellers that have amazing pink diamond collections. I have spent many a day just window browsing and admiring some of these pieces and it was here that I got the idea for the pink diamonds and the idea of rose gold as well.

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations on your engagement! I love the combo with the pink diamonds!

diamondringlover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow I really like that, I am not big on cathedral settings, but yours is just beautiful :love:

oranges

Brilliant_Rock
oooooohh!!!! It's beautiful!

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's exquisite!!! And it looks SO beautiful on your pretty hand (and tiny finger!), and those sidestones are PINK!!
Congratulations, you must be bursting with excitement waiting for the propsal!! SQUEE!! :appl: :appl: :appl:

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
What an absolutely beautiful ring! ::)

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You did some good research while you were lurking, because your ring came out perfect. I love the pink pears and they certainly are pink enough to see color. I also love the delicate shade of rose gold your jeweler used. I hope that proposal comes very soon!

BoulderGal

Brilliant_Rock
Wow! Your ring is simply gorgeous! :love: :love: :love: I love the gentle shade of pink for your sidestones.

Congratulations on your engagement!

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
truly delicious!!!

SparkleNut

Brilliant_Rock
This ring is AMAZING! It's been awhile since I've got to get online and post and this was the first gorgeous piece I got to cast my eyes on. Those pink stones are lushes. Congratulations. Please post more pictures when you become engaged! :naughty:

Liane

Brilliant_Rock
It's perfectly beautiful. The pink sidestones are such a lovely shade.

Congratulations! Wear it in health and happiness.

tigian

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations on your engagement! You are a very lucky lady indeed! Your ring turned out beautifully and who doesn't like to see pink diamonds! You get to see them all day, everyday!

mommy2nk

Shiny_Rock
It is very beautiful, and I love the pink pears!!

Supers

Shiny_Rock
Love the pink! Now the hard part is waiting to wear it!

Frenchgirl

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats!!! :love: :appl:

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
ZoeS said:
Thank you for all the compliments! I am very happy with how the ring turned out. I had never really seen this design anywhere, so there was some anxious moments of wondering what it will turn out like as it was a custom design! It is unique and feminine and I love it very much!
natyLad - the pink diamonds were my idea! I live near the Sydney CBD (Australia) and there are a few jewellers that have amazing pink diamond collections. I have spent many a day just window browsing and admiring some of these pieces and it was here that I got the idea for the pink diamonds and the idea of rose gold as well.

I want pink diamonds too Zoe ;( ;( ;(

reader

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful ring! I love the pinks and have a new found appreciation for the oval.

Yimmers

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Oh, the ring is so pretty and delicate on your hand - and you have great hands!

Oooo, it must be so hard to wait!

GliderPoss

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hmmm that is divine! Love the Argyle diamonds - you are very lucky!!! :love:

betty6333

Shiny_Rock
You ARE very lucky! It is a beautiful ring! :appl:

ZoeS

Rough_Rock
Thank you for all the lovely comments!

Yes, it is going to be torture waiting for the ring! But I will eventually receive this lovely ring! And I do love it more and more every day! I can't believe how lucky I am! And to add to this, I got the ring valued yesterday, and I know these are a bit of an arbitrary value, but my valuation was twice what we paid for the ring! And this was a conservative valuation! I am soo very pleased with the result and thank you everyone for taking the time to look at my "bling"!

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock
Wow, not only do I love the shape combo (oval and pear) but the pink!!!???!!? Just fabulous! :love: :love: :love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results