shape
carat
color
clarity

Three Stone Asscher Reset by David Klass

BoulderGal

Brilliant_Rock
Hello Pricescopers!!

Many moons ago, I received a three stone Asscher for our 15th anniversary and Christmas, The stones were gorgeous, but the setting never showed them off, and it sat way too high for my liking. Well, time goes on...and on...and life happens...and my knuckles get larger...and my hands get puffy...you know how it goes. So, I finally wander back to Pricescope almost 14 years later to see what I've been missing and see your amazing jewelry! And who's this David Klass guy and why is his stuff so amazing??

Long story short, I start emailing back and forth and without further ado, here's my newly reset three stone Asscher! I literally just opened the box a half hour ago, I'll post David's and one of my crap phone photos.

Platinum, size 8.25
0.8 ct H, VVS2
0.43 ct H, VVS1
0.43 ct I, VVS2
DKPV2021___03__02____75821____75821-4.jpg

Attachments

• DKPV2021___03__02____75821____75821.jpg
    DKPV2021___03__02____75821____75821.jpg
    885.2 KB · Views: 69
  • IMG_8327.JPG
    IMG_8327.JPG
    130.3 KB · Views: 63
Last edited:

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It’s lovely!!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
How lovely! Congratulations on your gorgeous new piece!

marymm

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OOOh, so sleek and luxe - enjoy!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
He did a fabulous job - it wraps on your finger like you were born with it! Enjoy your gorgeous new ring!

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Really gorgeous! I love the proportions.

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
Like a glove :love: Beautiful.

caolsen

Brilliant_Rock
Stunning. Saw this on Insta and hoped it was a Pricescoper’s - sure you’re in love with her!

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous asschers! Gorgeous ring! :kiss2:

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I saw this on IG and was really hoping to see it belonged to someone here. Its lovely !!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Pure classic! What a stunner!

diamondhoarder

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Hello Pricescopers!!

Many moons ago, I received a three stone Asscher for our 15th anniversary and Christmas, The stones were gorgeous, but the setting never showed them off, and it sat way too high for my liking. Well, time goes on...and on...and life happens...and my knuckles get larger...and my hands get puffy...you know how it goes. So, I finally wander back to Pricescope almost 14 years later to see what I've been missing and see your amazing jewelry! And who's this David Klass guy and why is his stuff so amazing??

Long story short, I start emailing back and forth and without further ado, here's my newly reset three stone Asscher! I literally just opened the box a half hour ago, I'll post David's and one of my crap phone photos.

Platinum, size 8.25
0.8 ct H, VVS2
0.43 ct H, VVS1
0.43 ct I, VVS2

I love this! The bezels are doing a great job of highlighting the beautiful asscher shape and the ring gives you great finger coverage. I love the side profile as well.

I am considering a resetting a diamond of mine in a bezel for the same reasons (its a square radiant rather than an asscher). Can I ask - do you notice any reduction in light performance from your stones now that they are bezelled?

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hello Pricescopers!!

Platinum, size 8.25
0.8 ct H, VVS2
0.43 ct H, VVS1
0.43 ct I, VVS2
Wow! Gorgeous!!

lala646

Brilliant_Rock
I saw this on his Insta, and thought it was beautiful, and looked so wearable! Enjoy!!!

Ibrakeforpossums

Ideal_Rock
What gorgeous Asschers! And that setting is perfection, doesn't get any better.
Be careful driving - I'd be staring at that all day.

BoulderGal

Brilliant_Rock
I love this! The bezels are doing a great job of highlighting the beautiful asscher shape and the ring gives you great finger coverage. I love the side profile as well.

I am considering a resetting a diamond of mine in a bezel for the same reasons (its a square radiant rather than an asscher). Can I ask - do you notice any reduction in light performance from your stones now that they are bezelled?

Hi DiamondHoarder,

I actually don't notice a reduction in light at all. The setting had huge side pieces on the baskets, and I think that prevented light transfer. I'm no jeweler, but that's my take on it. I'll attach a pic of what it looked like before so you can see what I'm talking about.

The bezels that David Klass did on mine are not bulky, and you can readily see the bottoms of the stones from the side. Maybe that helps with light transmission.

This is the original setting:
eldphotography-IMG_0768.jpg

Attachments

• eldphotography-IMG_0761.jpg
    eldphotography-IMG_0761.jpg
    136.1 KB · Views: 8

BoulderGal

Brilliant_Rock
I saw this on his Insta, and thought it was beautiful, and looked so wearable! Enjoy!!!

Lala, I've only had it a little over a week, and it's amazingly comfortable! And the new setting highlights the stones so much more than the original one did. I wear it almost constantly now, both with a 2mm wedding band and by itself! I only wish I hadn't waited so long to reset it. I'm really enjoying it for sure!

Ibrakeforpossums

Ideal_Rock
So the three-stone went to bezeled stones? Wow. Amazing how less is more, I love this setting!.

BoulderGal

Brilliant_Rock
So the three-stone went to bezeled stones? Wow. Amazing how less is more, I love this setting!.

Yes! I posted some pictures with the original setting a few posts up. It didn't show off the shape and personality of the diamonds really. There was always something off about it, which I felt really bad about. As time went on, my knuckles got bigger and it didn't really fit. After years of not wearing it, I decided to reset it, wandered back to pricescope, discovered David Klass, and BOOM! I'm in love with it again!

Alybetter

Brilliant_Rock
I love the profile lines of that setting. It’s absolutely perfect, clean and balanced. Very nice!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results