shape
carat
color
clarity

Three sided pave band...problematic for stacking rings?

Heartly

Rough_Rock
Hi everyone. I am currently sorting through settings to find something I like, and have seen a lot of three sided pave bands (on an ering) that look great. I am wondering if this causes a problem when stacking bands...most likely I would stack with a regular pave band (pave on top). Any input would be great!

Also, any suggestions on settings. I'm currently interested in this setting with some modifications (mostly adding side pave to the halo, cushion stone, and rose gold). Haven't found too many decently priced halos.

http://www.eternitydiamonds.com/engagement-rings/diamond-engagement-ring/Pave-Emerald-Cut-Halo-Ring-(.45-ctw..)-282.htm

Thanks in advance!!

distracts

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes - the rings will wear away at each other. I have a three-sided pave engagement ring, and am planning on wearing a tiny spacer between it and my three-sided pave wedding band on occasions when I wear that, and then getting a bezel-set band for everyday wear, as I don't mind the metal of that wearing away as long as diamonds aren't chipping (which is the main problem with putting pave next to pave). I do really love the look of three-sided pave. There are some here who will discourage you from getting it, and I do think that if having a pave wedding band you can wear without a spacer is your main concern, it may be a bad idea... but it's so, so pretty. :love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results