shape
carat
color
clarity

Three dresses, please give your honest input! :)

A

Anonymous

I definitely have my favorite, but I'd love some honest input from you lovely ladies. :rodent:

Dress One.JPG

Dress Two Front.JPG

Dress Two.JPG

Dress Three Front.jpg

A

Anonymous

Two more of the third dress, then I'm done! :saint:

Dress Three Side.jpg

Dress Three Side 2.jpg

sillyberry

Brilliant_Rock
DRESS 3!!!!!!!!!

I love that dress on you. Love it. The shape is really flattering and vavavoomy (without being over the top), the neckline/collar is unique and beautiful, and it is overall just gorgeous.

I still like Dress 1, although not as much as Dress 3, but I don't care for Dress 2 at all. Since you asked for honest input, I think it looks matronly and does not flatter your curves.

ImpatientOne

Brilliant_Rock
I prefer dress two, followed by dress three.

Good luck with your decision!

BeachRunner

Brilliant_Rock
Dress 3!!

It hugs all your curves and you just look fantastic in it!

Anastasia

Shiny_Rock
Dress 3 blows the other two out of the water!! I love it on you!

Should Be Studying

Shiny_Rock
I would vote Dress Number 3, by far. It really looks beautiful on you, everything from the neckline to the color. To be honest, Dress #2 does nothing for me. While Dress #1 is nice, I think the ruffled sleeves make it look less like a wedding dress

A

Anonymous

Thank you for the responses! I didn't want to say specifically, but I'm completely in love with dress three! :bigsmile: The only person that doesn't like it is my mom...she said "you look like Lady Liberty and need a torch" :rolleyes: I'll forgive her because she hasn't seen it in person, but still major :rolleyes: !

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Originally I liked dress 1 (from your previous thread), but now I have to say..... Dress 3! It's fabulous! :appl:

slg47

Ideal_Rock
dress 3 is my favorite!

Iowa Lizzy

Brilliant_Rock
Dress #3 fo sho!

I like dress #1 also, but I'm not a fan of those flutter sleeves.

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
YOU LOOK GORGEOUS in #1 - your figure is absolutely stunning in that dress.

EDIT: i'm confused. I'm calling dress #1 the sleevless gown that was the first picture - i think i've gotten it backwards, but i LOVE the one without sleeves...you look awesome.

EyeElle

Shiny_Rock
I really like dress #3!
Really pretty dress and you look great in it!

JulieN

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I like 2 and 3 both. Definitely don't look like Liberty.

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
Dress Three!!! :appl: SO lovely on you, tammy!

And don't you dare put sleeves on it! :twisted: ;-) :D

Miss Sparkly

Brilliant_Rock
Number one all the way! That is stunning, highlights your body beautifully and I really like the sleeves on it :love:

eta: I think the one that I called one you called 3 - it has all the pretty detail at the bust with the swirl/bunching on the skirt area and the lace looking "sleeves"

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dress #1 from this thread! (not the original 1) It gives you a lovely shape especially in the upper waist area. It has class and
looks gorgeous on you.

I never commented on your original dress because I really dont care for it. It looks old-fashioned to me and I think the
little ruffled area (right under your chest) makes you look bigger than you are. It really has no shape/appeal for me
from the empire waist on down. Honestly, I thought I had good taste but I dont understand why the other girls like it
so much. Looks more like one of my Mom's nightgowns to me. ::) I cant believe I'm being so honest and please feel
free to totally ignore my post. You'll be a beautiful bride either way!

EDIT - just want to clarify which dress I am talking about because after reading some of the dress number comments under
the pictures I'm not sure which dress is which. I like the dress that is in the 1st picture in this thread. Thats what I am
calling dress 1....more edit...I think the one you are calling dress 3 is the one I like.

EDIT number 98573 - I just read the whole tread (dont like to read the whole thread up front because I dont like
to be swayed by others opinion). I see that we both like you in dress 3 that your Mom doesnt especially care for.
(Ignore her :bigsmile: you look perfect in it!)

merrymunky

Brilliant_Rock
The dress you are calling dress 3. It is just divine!

I love the lace and sparkle at the top.I love how it gathers under the bust....I love everything about it!

I loved the one you posted before, but seeing this dress males it very pale in comparison. I don't like dress 2, sorry. As someone else said, too matronly.

Go for dress 3. Ignore what your mum says!!!

A

Anonymous

tyty33 I have to laugh because I don't have a clue what I saw in the first dress. The day after I posted the thread, I was already having a lot of doubts, and posted as much. I definitely don't feel that way about the third (or first, I guess...argh!) dress in this thread. I'm still in love with it. :love: Now all I need to do is lose a couple of inches, save a little more $$ and TRY to wait til FMIL comes to town before buying it so she doesn't feel left out of the dress shopping experience. :tongue:

Hest88

Ideal_Rock
Oh yeah, ignore your mom! The dress you call dress #3 is gorgeous on you. The one in the 2nd picture I don't like; the sleeves look matronly. And the fairy dress with the fluttery sleeves doesn't flatter you at all. Tell your mom that your Internet friends agree with you 100%!

LadyBlue

Brilliant_Rock
Dress 3!!!!! You look absolutely sexy in that dress :naughty:

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
dress #3 by a looooon shot.

Agree with the remarks about #2 just not being flattering at all - it think its the length of the sleeves.... and its too old for my taste

the one with the ruffle sleeves and flowy look is not that impressive either.. i think it's a little too casual feeling, unless that is what you are going for..

MissMina

Brilliant_Rock
THREE!

lulu66

Brilliant_Rock
Hest88 said:
Oh yeah, ignore your mom! The dress you call dress #3 is gorgeous on you. The one in the 2nd picture I don't like; the sleeves look matronly. And the fairy dress with the fluttery sleeves doesn't flatter you at all. Tell your mom that your Internet friends agree with you 100%!

DEF! you look fabulous &the you're beaming in the photos.

getting excited

Shiny_Rock
Dress three!!! You look great in it!!

A

Anonymous

Oh I forgot to ask...the pic of the dress that I want is Ivory, but I can order it in either Ivory or White. I liked the ivory, but I always just assumed I would get white. Ideas??

Thanks!! :bigsmile:

Mashira

Brilliant_Rock
Dress three! :love: :love: :love:

MissMina

Brilliant_Rock
Pick the one that looks best with your skin tone and coloring.
You will know when you see it.

sillyberry

Brilliant_Rock
tammy77 said:
Oh I forgot to ask...the pic of the dress that I want is Ivory, but I can order it in either Ivory or White. I liked the ivory, but I always just assumed I would get white. Ideas??

Thanks!! :bigsmile:

I really like the ivory in the pic, especially compared to the stark whiteness of the other two dresses you tried on. It's much warmer.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results