shape
carat
color
clarity

Thread cancelled

purplesilk

Ideal_Rock
Fellow PSers, I asked the administrator to delete the thread about my diamond: I appreciate your opinion and your knowledge but
- I'm conscious that I'm wasting your precious time because I already explored all the options (exchanging, resetting, recutting, selling);
- to get the whole contest, I should have posted too many details about my life and this makes me feel uncomfortable because I fear I could be identified and it would cause me serious trouble.
Please, bear with me.
Best to all of you
purplesilk

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
No worries! Don’t do anything that you fear would cause you undue harm in your life. We are always here so no worries at all.

purplesilk

Ideal_Rock
were wasting our time on here already don’t even worry about it!

You're not wasting your time: I learnt a lot and I have a lot more to learn from you about the fascinating world of diamonds.

purplesilk

Ideal_Rock
Since I can't tell everything, I feel like a liar and I don't like/want to lie to you...PSers are smart people and make the right observations and questions to which I like to answer candidly but I can't without revealing too much about me and my life...so instead of starting telling lies, I decided to ask the administrator to delete the thread.
The funny fact is that, through my posts, most of you know my taste and personality better than my family members and friends...today I needed the comfort of my PS friends and the reassurance that I'm not crazy when I criticize the diamond I was gifted.
Thanks again for your time and for your knowledge.
I'll be fine, my "diamond" problem is a trivial problem, I can bear it.
I love you all, thanks from my heart for being such a supportive community.

purplesilk

Ideal_Rock
I also need to improve my English: I have often to delete my posts for bad grammar or misspelled words.

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
LOL @Niel!

@purplesilk, please don't worry! You didn't waste anybody's time. And believe me, you won't find a more sympathetic audience, we are all diamond lovers here and we get it. This is a safe place to talk all things diamonds! Your feelings of safety and comfort are the most important things. We are here if you ever want to chat again about diamonds. And your English is great! Better than mine lol.

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
You're English is better than about 70% of native speakers this day and age that can't differentiate between their/there/they're or to/too/two! :lol:

All kidding aside, you have nothing to apologize for...you wasted nobody's time and only helped yourself understand more about your diamond and why you are feeling the way that you are.

We're all family here in the PriceScope Posse!

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
Or those that can, but don't care so don't. lol

Did you catch the intentional irony in my post???
Anybody?
Anybody?

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
Lookinagain said:
You're English

Moreso German and Irish roots with a dash of Russian, Polish, French, and Cherokee, but yes I am!

Last edited:

Lookinagain

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well, I didn't catch it in my own post.......

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
I also need to improve my English: I have often to delete my posts for bad grammar or misspelled words.

dont ever worry about that
English is the only language i know and i cant spell for sh*t

i think we all understand that on a message board with many international members we are going to get people who do not have English as their mother tuonge
personally i think you good (ESL) people are wonderfuly clever

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results