shape
carat
color
clarity

Thoughts???

raresauce

Rough_Rock
Some feedback on the following diamond would be appreciated. I am able to get it at a really good deal. Im just looking at the inclusions and wondering if they are too bad. The picture is magnified but would I be able to tell without magnification.

Any advice would help. Thanks screen_shot_2016-03-23_at_1.png screen_shot_2016-03-23_at_1_0.png screen_shot_2016-03-23_at_1_1.png

telephone89

Ideal_Rock
Premium
SI1 - that is a giggle. Probably closer to SI2 or i1.

Those inclusions will be incredibly visible. If that doesn't bother you, and you like the diamond otherwise, go for it. But it is not something I would move forward with personally.

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Is there a reason you've focused on an IGL graded stone rather than a GIA or EGL graded stone? It's hard to know what you're actually getting if you rely on ratings from a little-used rating service, which means that you don't really know how the diamond you're looking at compares to similarly priced (or similarly graded) diamonds that were graded by the more trusted laboratories.

flyingpig

Ideal_Rock
Premium
the diamond is terrible.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Really good deal? I doubt that. The clarity is awful. You are getting what you pay for.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Poorly cut, highly included. I would definitely pass on that stone.

ringo865

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Post your budget and wish list and folks here could find you something much better :)

RetroTreeGal

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Yeahhhhhh....what they all said above. :hand:

I've looked at your other threads, and it seems like you're on the hunt for a "diamond in the rough" so to speak...as in a good quality stone that is much lower priced than the market standard. I just don't think you're going to get a 1+ carat round brilliant stone for the prices you're shooting for. You'll either get a poorly cut stone, an included mess (or both!) or you'll have to accept the fact that a well cut eye clean stone at that size will be at least $5,000... and that's if you're okay without a top quality cut, which will be more like $6-7,000.

As everyone in your prior threads has said, you'll get what you pay for.

raresauce

Rough_Rock
Ive posted another option in a thread, looking for some advice on that one. I feel it is much better

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results