shape
carat
color
clarity

Thoughts on this?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

cherrick02

Rough_Rock
Hi Everyone,

I''m new to this as a lot of us say on here, but have been enjoying this forum for many months. I''m just starting the process of finding the perfect stone(s). I contacted WF and this is the first one they sent me, no images though.

E
SI2
7.75-7.81X4.79
Excellent Cut
Excellent Polish
Excellent Symmetry
0.9 HCA

Any have any thoughts?

1 8ESI2.jpg

Diamond Explorer

Shiny_Rock
Trade
I would have my doubts about the eye-cleanliness of that diamond. But maybe if the inclusion is light enough in color it could work.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Cherrick and welcome,

Do check carefully as Jonathan says concerning if this diamond is eyeclean to your standards by asking WF. If it is then the diamond could be well worth considering. Do you have any of the images for the diamond - Idealscope, ASET and the photograph?

cherrick02

Rough_Rock
I unfortunately do not have any pictures however I did request them from WF. Hopefully they can send some over. I also did tell them I wanted an eye clean diamond, but will double check again to ensure that it is. Is there something I should look for in the images to determine whether it is eye clean or not?

Thanks again for your help!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 4/3/2009 9:00:43 AM
Author: cherrick02
I unfortunately do not have any pictures however I did request them from WF. Hopefully they can send some over. I also did tell them I wanted an eye clean diamond, but will double check again to ensure that it is. Is there something I should look for in the images to determine whether it is eye clean or not?

You are most welcome!

Concerning whether the diamond is eyeclean or not , WF will be able to tell you - for example if you don''t want to see any visible inclusions from any angle at close scrutiny, make sure you let them know that. Really it isn''t possible to tell with the images as they are greatly magnified, so asking the vendor is the safest method.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/3/2009 9:02:54 AM
Author: Lorelei

Date: 4/3/2009 9:00:43 AM
Author: cherrick02

You are most welcome!

Concerning whether the diamond is eyeclean or not , WF will be able to tell you - for example if you don''t want to see any visible inclusions from any angle at close scrutiny, make sure you let them know that. Really it isn''t possible to tell with the images as they are greatly magnified, so asking the vendor is the safest method.
Ditto. There''s no way to tell for sure from a plot or picture, they have to be looked at in person. I''d have the youngest, sharpest eyes look at it.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results