shape
carat
color
clarity

Thoughts on this White Flash ACA diamond?

Huggy

Rough_Rock
Hi everyone,

After waiting for months, this diamond popped up on White Flash and I have placed the diamond on hold for 24 hours. I wanted to check with you all about your opinion of the diamond considering that it's an SI1. Are the inclusions acceptable? Any thoughts? Trying to get the most bang for my buck (hence the H and SI1). It will be set in a Maytal Hannah Cushion Shaped Halo. Her ring size is 5.25. Very strongly considering to purchase.

Cut - WhiteFlash ACA
Carat - 1.606
Color - H
Clarity - SI1
Measurements - 7.46x7.51x4.62mm
Cut/Light Performance/Polish/Symmetry - Ideal
Fluorescence - Negligible
Eye-Clean - Yes
Culet - Pointed
Depth - 61.7
Table - 56.6
Crown Angle - 34.7
Star - 54.0
Pavilion Angle - 40.7
Crown - 15.1
Lower Girdle - 77.0

Thanks so much,
Huggy

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
If it meets all your criteria, I would go for it. The inclusions would not concern me. And if it's the right price, I would purchase it. These stones can disappear quickly.

ringo865

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Looks pretty good. It even looks better than the G SI1 1.657 they put in the ”matching” section. And the one you picked is the same size as the 1.162 H VS2, that one s $900 more and has “additional clouds not shown”. Definitely like the one you picked her.

How exciting!!!!!

Mavimaui

Rough_Rock
Looks beautiful! Though I‘m sure other veterans can comment on the exact specs and inclusions, I wanted to make sure you knew you can contact WF and ask them to review “eye clean” and make sure it meets your specification if that’s something that concerns you.

Congrats also on selecting Maytal to work with, she just finished my ER and I will be getting it tomorrow! She was wonderful to work with!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Looks beautiful to me! Can't even see the inclusions in the videos.

Dmndsr4evr11

Brilliant_Rock
Looks good. Like @diamondseeker2006, can’t see the inclusions on the video. But to be sure, I always ask my SA if anything is visible from 5-6 inches. I know most people don’t look at anyone’s ring that close but that’s just my criteria :). In any case, I don’t want any inclusions that can be seen by the naked eye. As I said, video looks good though. Good luck!!

ellekay

Rough_Rock
Looks beautiful! She's a lucky woman.

gracely2010

Rough_Rock
Beautiful ring!!! May I ask what size small diamonds is on the halo and cathedral size? It’s perfect proportion to the center stone. Just stunning! Congrats!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Really gorgeous! Congrats on your Engagement!!!

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful ring!

sledge

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Awesome stone. And jaw dropping setting. Love the cushion halo.

Just curious did WF also do the setting? Can you drop a link to it?

MamaBear

Brilliant_Rock
This is beautiful!! What a lovely ring. Congrats!

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
wow!!! stunning! well done!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results