shape
carat
color
clarity

Thoughts on this stone?

alene

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thinking about pulling the trigger on this stone and would love any feedback on the image. Anything concerning? It seems like a great match to the one I have, so hoping to get a pair of studs. It's a pretty small stone and the numbers look great:

Depth61.6%
Table57%
Crown Angle34.5°
Crown Height15.0%
Pavilion Angle
Average of the angles formed by the pavilion main facet planes and the girdle plane.
40.8°
Pavilion Depth43.0%
Star Length50%
Lower Half75%

download.86.png

alene

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I should add that the other one is a Brian Gavin H&A stone, so I'm hoping to find one that's similar in quality.

0515vision

Brilliant_Rock
Agree that the numbers look great? The image looks promising. Do you have a video?

0515vision

Brilliant_Rock
I found it on two different sites. One for $613. Another for $526. I don't know how to get the highly magnified video up without exposing the stone to lurkers.

Are those prices close to what you've been quoted? Do they offer a good return policy, in case it doesn't match well with your BG H&A?

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It looks fantastic!

alene

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thank you all so much for your feedback! Woke up this morning to a pretty substantial Cyber Monday offer from BG, so just purchased a different stone. It's an IGI, but comes with H&A images , videos and all the works. And it was cheaper than the Rare Carat one. Can't wait to see it in person!

0515vision

Brilliant_Rock
The two BGs will be so happy to be matched together. BG had some great early morning coupons today.

Just fyi, the cheaper site for the other stone was 47jewelry. Don’t know anything about them.

Congrats on your upcoming studs!

alene

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thank you! I’m hoping they’ll be a good match! Will update when I get the new one.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results